• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason Game 5: Mavericks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Not to be mean but I’m not necessarily mad that Plumlee can’t play. In fact I wouldn’t mind if he and his 12m per year contract just sat on the bench the whole season. 

Also Would love if we just used the stretch provision on that guy.

vor 5 Minuten, JTB sagte:

It just looks like we don’t know what we want to do on offense period. 

EVERYONE looks confused! Smh 

Neither do we know how to defend. Constantly switching until nobody knows who's man is whos. No rim protection at all. Off ball defense not existent. It looks like a friendly game with the guys from the office. 

Same Hawks as always. One game looking like a solid 6-8th seed next game looking like the definite worst record.

Edited by StephenHawking
  • Like 1

• Moderators
9 hours ago, JTB said:

Also Would love if we just used the stretch provision on that guy.

Why?  Then he would be tying up cap space in years when we are trying to sign high dollar free agents.  Just swallow the medicine and be done with him while we intend to suck.

• Like 1

I can’t deal with Delaney! 

1 hour ago, StephenHawking said:

Neither do we know how to defend. Constantly switching until nobody knows who's man is whos. No rim protection at all. Off ball defense not existent. It looks like a friendly game with the guys from the office. 

Same Hawks as always. One game looking like a solid 6-8th seed next game looking like the definite worst record.

I don’t understand why we didn’t just play defense straight up and help when need be. They have to fight through screens and just trust each other.

but at least baze looked good tonight. He played completely different and was way more under control tonight. But 1 man out of the whole team is horrible....I’d say the next best player was Dedmon and he didn’t really start showing up until the 2nd half 

• Like 1

That’s the Gaze we need every night. Menace apparently pulled an all-nighter. There is a bug going around, hopefully he has it cause there’s no other excuse.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Perimeter D was a-tro-cious tonight! Seemed like everytime we missed an easy 2, Dallas would come down and swish an open 3. And Collins needed a Fodor's Guide, he was just lost out there.

I was just glad I had the Squawk draft as a distraction.

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

Just accept that there will be lots of frustrating moments this season.  I'll be rooting for development and progress of our youngsters.  Hawks will look solid at times and look like a dumpster fire at other times.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Perimeter D was a-tro-cious tonight! Seemed like everytime we missed an easy 2, Dallas would come down and swish an open 3. And Collins needed a Fodor's Guide, he was just lost out there.

I was just glad I had the Squawk draft as a distraction.

~lw3

Bud said that they were trying different PnR coverages yesterday. They were all trash so I hope he throws ir out the window. The defense from the grizzlies game needs to be the defense that stays

• Like 3

On 10/13/2017 at 4:37 PM, GrimeyKidd said:

Bud said that they were trying different PnR coverages yesterday. They were all trash so I hope he throws ir out the window. The defense from the grizzlies game needs to be the defense that stays

Yeah I read about that. Hopefully bud stop trying shit with this young group. Whatever it was it confused the hell out of the players and us fans.