• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Acquire I.T.

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Taylor made the 2017 D-League All-Rookie First-Team squad with the Rio Grande Valley Vipers (EDIT: FWIW, Josh Magette was Second-Team All-Rookie). He helped lead RGV to the Still-D-League Finals in April, contributing 17-and-10 in the opening win. But an ankle injury took him out of Game 2 early, and he was recalled by big-league Houston prior to the decisive Game 3, both contests won by Jerry Stackhouse's Raptors 905.

~lw3

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Its a g - league two way deal which is good ... I like that we are using that to our advantage here ...

I think it's full-freight for this year (edit: I misread... partially-guaranteed THIS season). MC's article on AJC could be misconstrued as suggesting that Josh Magette is "also" under a two-way contract, but what I've seen thus far suggests Taylor's is (EDIT: PARTIALLY-)guaranteed for the full-season (EDIT: as opposed to the 45-day limit for two-way contracts). Is there a better source out there that clears that up?

~lw3

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Aside: looks like the (EDIT: Big-B Bulls; got 'em mixed-up when Milwaukee just signed DeAndre Liggins) saved the Hawks some more small-b bucks.

~lw3

Finally figured out the look that Sausage is going for!

giphy.gif

~lw3

I know the Hawks want flexibility, but I want some continuity. Don't play musical chairs with the 15th roster spot. I don't want to hear about this guy getting cut a month from now unless he's that bad.

• Premium Member
On 10/16/2017 at 4:34 PM, capstone21 said:

Its a g - league two way deal which is good ... I like that we are using that to our advantage here ...

Thought I saw that reported, too. But now it appears it's the remaining regular roster slot based on what Cunningham reported.