• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Hawks at Mavericks -- The Season Opener!

lethalweapon3

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Your first novel!

Excellent beginning to the new season.

This Yankee moved to Atlanta in 1977.  Then 31 years later, as an empty nester, returned to Chicago in 2008.

Tonight, wearing our Hawks gear, my youngest son and I will be watching the game via a completely legal feed (!) on his big screen TV.

Thursday we will then be at the game in Chicago, again wearing our Hawks gear and cheering loudly.

Go Hawks!!

Watching the game!

Nice first half.

IMG_20171018_193937.jpg

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, JTB said:

Exactly! Dennis and this whole team played awesome first half and most of Dennis shots were good looks.

everyone is playing under control including baze. I hope that continues! Just stay calm and don’t over do it.

The sequence where Baze was blocked by Noel and came back and fouled Noel was very Baze-ish, but I can’t complain too much outside of that.

3 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

The sequence where Baze was blocked by Noel and came back and fouled Noel was very Baze-ish, but I can’t complain too much outside of that.

Lol it’s better than what he could be doing 

Just now, Thomas said:

Wondering what our resident Bembry hater will be posting soon. Bembry did a good bit of everything.

Lol he will probably be posting about Dennis 26 shot attempts Though he shot 50% for the game.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
58 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Feels like the Mavs want to end up taking a hundred threes tonight or at least break some record trying to.

I guess they must think they can duplicate how the Cavs always beat us. Even though they aren’t the Cavs..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

I guess they must think they can duplicate how the Cavs always beat us. Even though they aren’t the Cavs..

Ugh, enough of those memories of the playoff Cavs schooling us there guy.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Bruh, I got more enjoyment out of this game than damn near all of last season.  For the offense to still function without the heavy Dennis iso was a thing of beauty.  

I never cared for Bellenelli before but he looked like a damn circus act out there.  

John Collins is a natural but we knew that.

Its as if Bembry is always conscious of +/- when he’s playing (+13 of course).  He’ll do whatever.

Won the glass, killed the paint in lieu of excessive three point shooting, protected the ball.  I know it’s the Mavs but how they dropped 117 on the road without the trademark BudBall assists is crazy.  Let’s F@$kin Go.

The Mavs kept it close only because of their 3 point shooting in the fourth but as Barkley says.  You live by the 3...You die by the 3.

• Like 2