• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Why is TS% a thing?

StephenHawking

I agree with you guys that Dennis has to hit more shots to justify the amount he takes. 

But it's not like Dennis took bad shots. Hes not forcing at all. I'd say less than 10% of his shots so far were forced. But he had plenty of good looks rolling around the rim or looking halfway in. 

In terms of efficiency I'm not sure what he can do to get more shooting fouls. What is a reliable tactic to force fouls? 

Only thing that bothers me so far are his 3pters. It's a small sample size so far but those for example  were some forced shots. As long as there's no respectable second scoring option and creator he won't see easy looks from 3 and likely regress in terms of 3pt%.

Its right he takes many shots. Many good looks. 

Did you see those guys out there yesterday? Every shot was either contested or pure slapstick. I rather see dennis take 100 good looks than delaney or any other player forcing a contested shot late in the clock because dennis isn't allowed to shoot more then ~15 shots

Edited by StephenHawking

And btw Prince is becoming a great spot up shooter. Hopefully Dennis can feed him with good looks. 

You know it's not like I want to see Dennis take that many shots. 

I hope for many guys to step up and make a name for themselves. Prince is making a name for himself as spot up shooter. Collins as roll guy. Let's see how things will go.

• Moderators

I'm not mad at Dennis - just saying longterm your PG should not be gunning that much (it is why I think Westbrook will have problem winning a ring) and if he is shooting that much he needs to be better than the 11th best shooter on the team (which he has been so far).  It is a very small size - statistically insignificant so nobody should draw any huge revelations from that small handful of games (other than GD why can't Delaney freaking shoot because you have the whole of last season to add to it).

• Like 1

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, StephenHawking said:

I agree with you guys that Dennis has to hit more shots to justify the amount he takes. 

But it's not like Dennis took bad shots. Hes not forcing at all. I'd say less than 10% of his shots so far were forced. But he had plenty of good looks rolling around the rim or looking halfway in. 

In terms of efficiency I'm not sure what he can do to get more shooting fouls. What is a reliable tactic to force fouls? 

Only thing that bothers me so far are his 3pters. It's a small sample size so far but those for example  were some forced shots. As long as there's no respectable second scoring option and creator he won't see easy looks from 3 and likely regress in terms of 3pt%.

Its right he takes many shots. Many good looks. 

Did you see those guys out there yesterday? Every shot was either contested or pure slapstick. I rather see dennis take 100 good looks than delaney or any other player forcing a contested shot late in the clock because dennis isn't allowed to shoot more then ~15 shots

Image result for rose colored glass

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, StephenHawking said:

And btw Prince is becoming a great spot up shooter. Hopefully Dennis can feed him with good looks. 

You know it's not like I want to see Dennis take that many shots. 

I hope for many guys to step up and make a name for themselves. Prince is making a name for himself as spot up shooter. Collins as roll guy. Let's see how things will go.

Image result for You have to want it

vor 2 Stunden, Diesel sagte:

Image result for rose colored glass

Watch. the. tape. again.

vor 2 Stunden, Diesel sagte:

Image result for You have to want it

Just stop man. Your not even discussing things any more. All you do is provoke the hell out of me with your picture answers. If you want to discuss a theme then discuss it in normal manner. If not then you won't get anymore answers. 

I'm a friend of a good discussion and of different opinions so either talk in full sentences or let it be. I'm not here interpret what your trying to say or not to say. I'm here to have a good time with other hawks fans

Edited by StephenHawking