• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Success of Former Hawks.

Diesel

Just now, AHF said:

Thompson trashed Horf.  Wish it hadn't been true but he bullied Al.

No, LeBron did. Horford had to protect weakside and he had to cover for the others misassignments. Think of Horford like a goalie. He can only be responsible for so much. Look at TT numbers before LeBron. It been utter dominance for Al. LeBron was Al's problem. 

• Premium Member
On 11/4/2017 at 10:26 AM, NBASupes said:

No, LeBron did. Horford had to protect weakside and he had to cover for the others misassignments. Think of Horford like a goalie. He can only be responsible for so much. Look at TT numbers before LeBron. It been utter dominance for Al. LeBron was Al's problem. 

Nah...  TT and Mozgov treated Whoreford like a pantywaste. 

• Like 3

On 11/5/2017 at 9:37 PM, Diesel said:

Nah...  TT and Mozgov treated Whoreford like a pantywaste. 

I am on the Hornets forum. They are dogging out Howard cause he's a clown while Horford is on one of the best teams in the NBA as one of their best players. I would take a bad contract any day to get rid of that cancer. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I am on the Hornets forum. They are dogging out Howard cause he's a clown while Horford is on one of the best teams in the NBA as one of their best players. I would take a bad contract any day to get rid of that cancer. 

They are two different topics.  We tried to keep Horford who is a better player and to supplement him with a plus interior rebounder (as he had cried for in the past and struggled with at times).  He walked.  Nobody wanted to lose Horf but he did get brutalized by TT and others.

Dwight's issues here aren't a comparison between them.  There was no competition between them for minutes or money.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

K squared

Wow, wasn't sure he had that much left but then again he can really get open so much more easily with those guys. Every single shot taken from three, think we know his job description.

Hornets are reeling and Dwight has been complicit in this slide over November.  His PPG is the same compared to October, even has a higher FG% and FT%, but his rebounding has dropped 5 boards, he's down over a full block to .6 a game and his defensive rating has ballooned from a 96/100 to 113/100.  So far he's also statistically down across the board compared to his one season in Atlanta in everything but PPG where he's .2 better on 1 more FG and 2 more FTs a game.  

• 2 weeks later...