• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Last 5 games.

KB21

The Hawks have played relatively well over the last five games. I think it all stems from the rededication to defense this team has seemed to achieve. Defense is the foundation for everything. If you can't play good defense, you can't win. Over the past 5 games, the Hawks have played good defense overall.

The Hawks are 3-2 in this stretch. They still have yet to put together a winning streak this season.

I didn't see the game tonight as I was watching my Bulldogs rip the Gators a new butthole, but it looks from the box score that the Hawks played solid defense again and had good flow offensively.

in the east, we could go as the 8th seed... but until we keep playin well, im not going to get overexcited about the last 4-5 games.

remember, we did start the season losin VERY CLOSE GAMES and from there it went all downhill. While we are makin a run, im not gonna get excited until i see this play consistantly... im not gonna even say the P (playoff) word til we win more games.

Now, 10 games... and we go 6-4... and i see improvement, THEN... we can begin a talk or two about playoffs.