• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Rockets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

If you don't want the anti tank banter, I suggest you stop with the pro tank banter.

Where was the banter? Seriously I think I missed it.

Edited by noble

4 minutes ago, noble said:

Where was the banter? Seriously I think I missed it.

Here you go.

33 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The tank moves on. Chicago won but Dallas is pesky

26 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

Very pleased with the Dorsey sighting! 

Looked really good out there! You can see he needs confidence to play his game. 

Another thing that caught my eye: JC is having real trouble with dribbling the ball. He gets stripped every time he makes a dribble. I think it's mostly because he's overthinking. 

In the end the score doesn't look as bad as the game actually was. We really suck. And we have to embrace it. For the tank. 

24 minutes ago, noble said:

Yeah, not sure why this isn't happening. Tank or not this team wasn't going to be very good. Why not get them minutes?

2 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

I asked to whom for what. Answer it if you're 95% sure. 

If Mike Conley is out for a significant amount of time, I can see Memphis making a deal for a point guard, and Dennis fits their style well.

Yeah MY statement wasn't pro or anti. It was stating no matter what, the roster going into this year wasn't going to be a good team, thus why not play the young guys more. 

You may want to re-read that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

And....no. Just as I thought. Should we rename Homecourt to KB21's Bitch About Tanking board?

I vote it gets renamed to The Misery that is the Atlanta Hawks 2017-2018 Season, much like Chop Country has their Braves thread.

3 hours ago, StephenHawking said:

No there's a tricky twist to it. You actually need to play the one year guys too because you want to turn them into picks down the stretch. Very difficult to find a balance there.

LOL . . what picks?  Who is trading for Luke Babbitt and Malcolm Delaney?  Even a guy like Ilyasova, who is halfway decent when he's playing up to his potential, isn't worth a 2nd round pick.

2 hours ago, KB21 said:

Dennis is going to get traded before the deadline.  I'm about 95% certain of it.

A move like that, without getting someone equal to his stature in return, would almost make me root for a 2nd team.  He's really the only reason to pay attention to the Hawks these days.   He's much better than he was last season, and even showing some leadership.

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, KB21 said:

If you don't want the anti tank banter, I suggest you stop with the pro tank banter.

yeah... What happened to freedom of speech? They still can ignore the ones who say that forbidden T word.

1-8. 

I think I won the prediction contest. NO WAY this sh!tty team wins more than 11 games this year. Right? Right?

11 hours ago, KB21 said:

It clearly won't be for anything that actually helps the team.

We could trade him for Millsap... Oh, wait!