Taylor looked really good tonight to me

DJlaysitup

• Moderators

I was all ready to mea culpa for suggesting "the Start Taylor! Threads are coming" in the chatroom! DJ's topic is far more reasonable.

It's a matter of making sure we're pairing Isaiah with the right teammates, lest he become known as Losing Isaiah around here. We can't just build up a 15 point deficit and throw him in there with Moose/Baze/Delaney. He's making buckets, but he needs ready-and-open shooters (Belinelli? Babbs?) and somebody to plug the middle on defense and rebound to get him going in transition (not Moose).

A lot of this applies to Dennis, too, but Budfaves are Budfaves. I just want to see these deficits shrink when Taylor gets in the game, and not swell when Malcolm gets in there.

~lw3

I know it’s somewhat kinda too early to say this but I believe Taylor is sure thing for Dennis future back up! Dude is a keeper and to me one we need to lock up ASAP .

I’m confident bud and staff will have a major impact on his development as the year goes on.

extend this man Schlenk! Whenever possible IT should be a hawk for a while.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Man, he really reminds me of Teague so far. Hope he develops well, I really like what i've seen from him

yea he is pretty much teague but 2 inches taller.  He def needs to be on the floor before Delaney

The play I most liked from him in the game, wasn't anything he did offensively.   

The shot clock was running down and I believe Muah a Moute had the ball like 35 ft from the basket.   Taylor got right up on him, and clapped his hands rapidly 3 times, and got in the proper defensive stance.  Just that one subtle gesture showed me that he was locked in from an intensity standpoint and was ready to play.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The play I most liked from him in the game, wasn't anything he did offensively.   

The shot clock was running down and I believe Muah a Moute had the ball like 35 ft from the basket.   Taylor got right up on him, and clapped his hands rapidly 3 times, and got in the proper defensive stance.  Just that one subtle gesture showed me that he was locked in from an intensity standpoint and was ready to play.

He got in there and tried to do some rebounding too.

Now don't get me wrong - if he was going against Paul Millsap he would have got his ass kicked.

• Like 1