• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Diesel said:

Do you deny that his defense is weak?

You say he gets assists... So does Derrick Rose but that doesn't mean that his assists leads to anything. 

His on the ball D is good.  His off the ball D is terrible.  

His passing is improved this year.  He isn't Rubio by any means but his passing would be fine in GS and Curry would have problems making our offense sing off of his passes.  That is more of a talent issue.  The area which was a greater concern to me - ball handling - is even more improved this season.

• Like 1

vor 8 Stunden, Diesel sagte:

Do you deny that his defense is weak?

You say he gets assists... So does Derrick Rose but that doesn't mean that his assists leads to anything. 

LMAO. You talking bout his defense now when your complaint, which I was disagreeing with, was that hes a ballhog and a me first player.

Dont switch your arguments so quickly. 

To your ballhog/me first narrative: Your wrong. He is a great playmaker so far this season. Matured into his role and understands the game way better than the years before.

To your defense complaint: Youre right his defense is weak, specifically his off-ball defense. His on-ball defense is above average.

So far this season he pans out to be a player youd like to see in a hawks jersey for many years.

• Like 1