• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Stephen Jackson

Packfill

Stephen Jackson obviously has his limitations as a player, but recently he has been the Hawks second best player, contributing in many facets of the game. He still is jacking up too many three pointers, but his overall effort the last few games has been welcome.

Since we always trash him on this board, I though it would be nice to give him some props for his recent play.

Oh yes, Props to Stephen all the way. He has been great in the last 5 games, contributing all across the board. But as much as he has been ripped by some of us all season long, so has been JT, and lets give props to JT as well, pressuring the oppositions PG's, playing very good defense and showing like old JT, at the same time I think he has been doing a great job running the offense and controlling the game in the last 5 games.

• Moderators

good point JTFan and with all the talk of JT not being able to handle the point he has shown that PG is really where he has to be. If for no other reason than he woud be a 2nd tier SG. If we had a scoring athletic 2 then our back court would be tough. They don't seem to like Ronald Murray in Seattle why not make a deal for him. He doesn't play D well though so that could be a problem.

hes a very good player... when hes slashin to the basket. He either gets the call or finishes the play.

its just when he settles for jumpshots, he gets in trouble. I dont mind him shootin 3s here and there but he has to pick and choose the time.

overall, hes definitely a starter (esp on this team) and a very good player. past 5 games, hes easily our 2nd best player after Reef. Also, at his contract/salary... hes definitely a keeper.