• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pelicans

lethalweapon3

18 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We need more games like this from Bazemore. We could absolutely snooker someone to take him off our hands, maybe get a future first out of it.

LOL, if we can just get someone of value for him with the same contract, I would be happy. 

• Like 1

Only saw bits and pieces of the game  (how does Gentry still have a job?) but I’ve always been a proponent of respectable FT attempts and makes.  As a general rule you want to take more as a team than Demar Derozan.

These tanking seasons do seem to fly by though.  Collins growing a bit with each game.  Stay down on pump fakes and box out clean and he’ll be alright.  Cavanagh look like an autistic lacrosse player.  Soldiers man your tanks and move out.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Bud said postgame, when asked, the refs told him "it wasn't reviewable". Can't say he (nor I) was terribly convinced about that.

~lw3

Not quite sure i believe that crap either lol.  How many times now have refs stopped games to fix the clock and make sure it's correct. Even if coaches didn't ask them to and it disrupt the game just so they have things right.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, falconfan13 said:

Not quite sure i believe that crap either lol.  How many times now have refs stopped games to fix the clock and make sure it's correct. Even if coaches didn't ask them to and it disrupt the game just so they have things right.

Fwiw I still can't believe they reversed that Anthony Davis charge so I'm not too mad.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

but hard to take this game seriously when the refs just make crap up on the fly.

This statement in itself deserves its own thread every single season. The NBA refs are notorious worldwide. And don't we know it.

• Like 2