• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pelicans

lethalweapon3

Weird officiating. Thought they couldn't review offensive foul calls except to see if the guy was in the ring, but apparently they can see if the defender was moving. (Right call, wrong reason in this game) Thought they were required to review to check time matters within the last two minutes, they're like, "nah, F that, you get what we say you get." Don't really care too much this season, but hard to take this game seriously when the refs just make crap up on the fly.

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute, BrazilianHawk sagte:

Oh Dennis is sooooo good. Maybe the Celts would trade us Kyrie for him, right? Right?

And you don't know where I got my two degrees, so please stop it. 

Man you're talking right out of your b*tt. Is it so hard to read? You realize I'm hella mad at how bad dennis performed tonight?

Stop it man. Only because I'm german I'm not always with what Dennis does. Hes the reason I became a hawks fan. But if he's bad I'm the first to point that out. Your detrimental to that forum with your pessimistic attitude and just trying to mock on people

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

Man you're talking right out of your b*tt. Is it so hard to read? You realize I'm hella mad at how bad dennis performed tonight?

Stop it man. Only because I'm german I'm not always with what Dennis does. Hes the reason I became a hawks fan. But if he's bad I'm the first to point that out. Your detrimental to that forum with your pessimistic attitude and just trying to mock on people

There is no such thing as being "detrimental to the forum" just because I disagree with you. This is a place where people who like the Hawks come to talk and discuss everything Hawks. I'm not wearing the rose-colored glasses some of the squawkers are and because of this I'm "detrimental to the forum"? 

You are the guy who came with the "tin-foil hat" thing and suddenly I'm the one who's mocking someone here? C'mon. I'm sorry if you was offended by any of this, but again, you're free to disagree with anything anyone thinks or writes. And it's good to have contrasting viewpoints on any discussion.

This is not a place where people come to just praise the Hawks. This is not a church. 

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

REMINDER: There are almost 70 more of these games coming. Please try to compose yourselves properly in these threads! Emphasis on "try!"

~lw3

Some here need to learn to pace themselves. Plenty more where that came...

• Like 4

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, django2341 said:

WTH why didnt the refs Review the time left!?

46 minutes ago, falconfan13 said:

I don't get it on the last turnover when he got the ball and called a timeout they still had almost 1.8 to 2 seconds left on the clock.  How come that wasn't added back possibly giving us a better chance at a shot?

Bud said postgame, when asked, the refs told him "it wasn't reviewable". Can't say he (nor I) was terribly convinced about that.

~lw3