• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Knowing what this particular season involves would like to see us not worry as much about matchups per se and play our obvious future more. Just a thought many have pointed out already this season.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Good news for the Kangz... it wasn't the WORST performance ever! (h/t to my dude @redapples)

21 was awful but it still wasn't Carl Lewis/Roseanne National Anthem bad! To be fair to those other two, they were never anywhere near the Billboard charts, and it wasn't like they wrote and should recognize their own lyrics. And to be fair to 21, as hinted at by @nathan2331, he was done in by the remodeled arena's suddenly problematic audio feeds (that, and his contracted demand to Not-Cuss for apparently the 1st time in his natural life.)

~lw3

• Like 2

If Dedmon is willing to stay for that 6.3 million which is incredibly cheap for him, just maybe he can very affordably help groom our rookie center at the very least in next year's transition. Bud is always going to be slow on that rookie into the fire stuff so it would make sense. Several more games like last night by him and 6.3 million won't be so enticing for him though. Anyway, bizarrely great game by us, certainly don't mind a glimpse here and there you know.

http://www.spotrac.com/nba/atlanta-hawks/dewayne-dedmon-13536/

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I've already seen posts about people willing to offer firsts for Dedmon. That might be something to look into for Feb

I can't see any of the contenders giving up a first for Dedmon...but if anyone does, we have to jump on it, specially if he keeps playing this way.

I can't see any of the contenders giving up a first for Dedmon...but if anyone does, we have to jump on it, specially if he keeps playing this way.

I doubt we could ever get a first, considering he can opt out at the end of the season and sign for much more. But I'd happily take it and try to sign him in the summer if a trade becomes available.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Good news for the Kangz... it wasn't the WORST performance ever! (h/t to my dude @redapples)...

21 was awful but it still wasn't Carl Lewis/Roseanne National Anthem bad! To be fair to those other two, they were never anywhere near the Billboard charts, and it wasn't like they wrote and should recognize their own lyrics. And to be fair to 21, as hinted at by @nathan2331, he was done in by the remodeled arena's suddenly problematic audio feeds (that, and his contracted demand to Not-Cuss for apparently the 1st time in his natural life.)

~lw3

21 is easily the worst live performance I've ever seen.

• Like 3