• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

9 minutes ago, DBac said:

Also legitimately think Bud messed up going back to Dedmon instead of keeping Collins  :ermm: He was playing too well to only get 25 minutes.

That’s the first move I’ve seen by bud where I just know we’re tanking.

so upsetting to see bud take Collins out when he was giving the C’s bigs HELL around the goal!

collins stays in and hawks would have won this game in my opinion...they had absolutely no answer for him.

• Like 3

3 blown layups in a row (2 from Cavanaugh and 1 from Delaney) that immediately led to 7 points on the other end.  That 13 point swing coupled with Baze having to log starters minutes and it’s gametime.  He was -14 of course, only bested (or worsted?) by our resident +/- anvil Delaney.  I hate these injuries prolonging the inevitability of Bembry and Taylor eating their minutes.

Nice to tune in to The Collins show though.  He’s becoming more comfortable every game.  Al didn’t want no parts of the kid.

The game was worth watching just to hear Bob say the Celtics need to retire a jersey for Billy King.  I’m not sure if Jaylen Brown would be progressing as rapidly as he is with Hayward in the fold so that’s a silver lining.  That kid is poised.

I’m thinking about moving to Vegas guessing these props, margins and finals.  Still be a Hawks fanatic.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, JTB said:

That’s the first move I’ve seen by bud where I just know we’re tanking.

so upsetting to see bud take Collins out when he was giving the C’s bigs HELL around the goal!

collins stays in and hawks would have won this game in my opinion...they had absolutely no answer for him.

I think its more that Bud just doesn't trust him late in games yet.

• Like 3