• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

12 minutes ago, High5 said:

And damn Billy King and Prokhorov for giving Boston all of those draft picks.

But wait a minute! Since they're AAU crybabies and Boston had a season in the lottery in 13/14, they CAN'T be this good right now!

I can't go so hard right now. I'm drained, as I always am with college football days.

• Like 1

It's been posted already, but this kid reminds me of a young Shawn Kemp. The motor, athleticism, and willingness to mix it up inside are things you can't teach. Collins is going to be a 20 and 10+ guy for this franchise. I'm dating myself, but I had a pair of "Kamikaze Kemps" when I was in highschool and thought I was THE MAN.

Don't worry, you're not too old. I was in high school 5 years ago and had myself a pair of Kamikazes too when Reebok re-released them.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Honestly, if you think Dennis is one of the reasons to be excited about the future of the franchise, then you have already started this rebuild off with poor self evaluation.  As I said in the other thread, Dennis flashes the individual skills you want, but he doesn't consistently put them together.  

Very much hate to say this but the Celtics are a really well balanced starting five and thats with a rookie and a second year player putting in big minutes. This all without their thirty million dollar man available. Jeez, as a Hawk's fan its going to get so old watching the Green play for the foreseeable future so at least we match up pretty well and better yet I think if we have Taylor and Bembry fully healthy. Just have never enjoyed the Celtics having strong seasons especially with Ainge still involved.  

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

Dennis, John the Baptist and Prince are great reasons to be excited for our future. You add in whatever we can get in the draft plus free agency and who knows? This might be a very quick rebuild.

I’ve been preaching exactly this, almost word for word, in as many threads I can squeeze it into, for the past week. Couldn’t say it better myself.

• Like 2