• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dedmon out for 3 to 6 weeks

pimp

3 possible silver linings: starters minutes for J-Bap, Top 3 pick more likely, if Bumlee shows a pulse might could be moved in a trade.

• Like 1

Sucks on so many levels.  He was having a great contract season, this won’t help his value.  More important than his production was his mentorship of Collins along with Ham.  I’ll always lament not having a trustworthy veteran to help groom Dennis in his early years.  I just gotta get past my fear of Collins getting hurt in major minutes.  So many young frontcourt players have suffered serious setbacks in recent years.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHF said:

That stinks for him and the team.  The idea of Plumlee getting some burn is at least a bit interesting.  

For us maybe, but Plumlee would probably rather be burning something else. 

• Like 2

Think most of us liked Dedmon coming here and have been quite happy with what he has brought as well as incorporating Bud's favorite shot into his game. That shooting threes part I wasn't expecting but you know how Bud thinks so there it is, Dedmon can shoot from twenty five now. Maybe this time off will somehow help keep him around to help out a rookie big for us next year. As said by someone else I think "possibly a silver lining".

• Like 1