• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

I've said it once and will say it again.

It'd be better for the Hawks, and for Dennis Schröder if the Hawks just released Dennis Schröder the moment this game ended and moved on.

He clearly hasn't gotten the message being sent to him.  He was unplayable tonight.  This is going to end in a trade.  Mark my words.

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, KB21 said:

He clearly hasn't gotten the message being sent to him.  He was unplayable tonight.  This is going to end in a trade.  Mark my words.

I think if he could have Schlenk would have traded Dennis and Baze when he traded Dwight.   No Suitors is my guess. 

27 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I think if he could have Schlenk would have traded Dennis and Baze when he traded Dwight.   No Suitors is my guess. 

He wanted Mr. 10-16 gone as well, I guaran-freaking-tee it. Gone, gone, gone. Dwight was long gone as soon as Schlenk was appointed and there was zip you could do about it and you need to either suck it up or go be a Charlotte Dwights fan.

Blow out time balling with Baze.

He was getting his points before the late game barrage. I don't think Lebron was playing at his max effort tonight (didn't need to) but Prince did a good job creating some offense for himself anyways. Hopefully something he can build on.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well after watching most of this game think if nothing else we can say Prince will probably be here a good while. Even if he only improves marginally on both sides of the ball he easily could be a starting core piece for us long term. Oh yeah, so maybe IT will be getting over twenty minutes a game from now on and am surprised looking at the boxscore it says he didn't last night.

• Like 1