• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Bud on the hot seat?

Vol4ever

No. Unless Spurs job opens up. He’ll get My-Name-is-Luka in the draft, Hawks U him and J-Bap up, get an All-Star starter in a trade, and be back in the playoffs by ‘19-‘20 and be more than fine. Then he’ll have ingredients to work his way back up into the top of the East in subsequent seasons after that, eventually attract that star free agent, then be in the hunt. Book it...

• Like 4

• Premium Member

You guys don't understand management. If Bud is not a Schlenk guy, what makes you think that Schlenk wants to stake his career on Bud's coaching?  The GM has plans too.  That's how Popp got into coaching in the first place. 

You guys don't understand management. If Bud is not a Schlenk guy, what makes you think that Schlenk wants to stake his career on Bud's coaching?  The GM has plans too.  That's how Popp got into coaching in the first place. 

If Schlenk has any clue about the NBA, he'll do his best to keep Bud as his coach. We're not going to find anyone better.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I understand management perfectly well. How do you know The Colonel doesn’t want to keep Bud? I’ll answer that for you: you don’t.

• Like 3

On 12/15/2017 at 0:11 AM, Sothron said:

The only definite way I can see Bud going is if Pops retires. I think Bud would ask to be traded or outright fired so he could coach the Spurs.

I dont Bud would get that job. He's been away too long, and Pop has some pretty good assistants who would give their live to be his successor.

On 12/15/2017 at 8:07 AM, KB21 said:

Bud is the best thing this franchise has right now, and their shit for brains GM is going to run him off.

Half a season, shit for brains GM....makes sense. Except it doesn't. At all. Are you always this angry and unreasonable?

• Like 3