• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

20 minutes ago, django2341 said:

WOW that´s ridiculous by the refs.

Never seen Dennis to shy away from the big shot like that :hmm:

That's what they want.   They want him to make the "right play" instead of being "the man".  I didn't see the end of the 4th quarter, so I'll have to see what went on in the highlights of the game.

The last time Bud was involved with a team this bad, Dominique was jacking up 3s as a Spur.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's what they want.   They want him to make the "right play" instead of being "the man".  I didn't see the end of the 4th quarter, so I'll have to see what went on in the highlights of the game.

The last time Bud was involved with a team this bad, Dominique was jacking up 3s as a Spur.

I hope they consider a wide open 3 vs a scrambling defense the right play or else we're really in trouble :ermm:

• Like 1

Hopefully that's the last time Collins only gets 2 shots in a game. I'd like to see him get more aggressive with the basketball. Look for a drive or take the mid-range shot more consistently. He's just a screen and roll machine out there and tonight his teammates couldn't find him at all. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

IMG_0252.jpg

We 21-8! :-)

~lw3

This trend was encouraging a couple weeks ago.  Not so much a novelty now as the losses mount.  Still, Schlenk’s word is bond, we Competitive Tanking at its highest level.

I always liked Chalmers, wondered why the Hawks never kicked the tires on him the last couple seasons.

Cavanaugh not playing was a head-scratcher.

There isn’t a great deal of talent on that squad but much more than 9-20 worth.  I can see how Fizz got canned.

Tyreke Evans or Dennis?

@NBASupes, what’s up with your boy McLemore?  He hoops like the rapper raps.  Or hoops, hell.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

This trend was encouraging a couple weeks ago.  Not so much a novelty now as the losses mount.  Still, Schlenk’s word is bond, we Competitive Tanking at its highest level.

I always liked Chalmers, wondered why the Hawks never kicked the tires on him the last couple seasons.

There isn’t a great deal of talent on that squad but much more than 9-20 worth.  I can see how Fizz got canned.

Tyreke Evans or Dennis?

@NBASupes, what’s up with your boy McLemore?  He hoops like the rapper raps.  Or hoops, hell.

I doubt Ben can beat Hoopz

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

T

@NBASupes

I wasn't going to belabor the point but late in the 3rd quarter when Plumlee picked up his 4th foul, the line ups and substitutions were just plum crazy which led to Memphis going on that run to take the lead. Maybe this is a purposeful coaching tank but if not we all should be worried.

Cavanaugh has done more than enough to earn a full time NBA contract, I don't understand trying to dance with his deal to try to keep him two way. I think that's what's going on with him, they're trying to keep his contract from turning into full time.

Just sign him already and quit dancing around. He's earned it.

8 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Tyreke Evans or Dennis?

His BBIQ just never matched his talent and work ethic. He never improve his flaws

• Like 1