• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Winston is...so odd. I don't think his motivating tactics work.

Watched for a while before MNF, it's so odd that the team isn't getting Collins involved...I finally saw him get some action before I moved on to MNF.

Because they're coached to get the ball to the guy that is open for a jumper . . not the guy who may be the best offensive guy on the floor.

2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

We had a few extra folks who, uhhhhhh, wound up looking for something to do after an unexpected evening in town! Unsure whether they got free tickets or not!

"Attendance: 14,227"

Cg689XjW0AQjtkv.jpg

~lw3

14,000?   No damn way . . . hahaha.

Hawks cooking the books again.   14,000 paid, but only 1/2 showed up.

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Perhaps, Tyler The Three-ator was DNP-CD’d in Memphis just to ensure he didn’t injure his signing hand, but he should ((looks at Bud)) have a key role in tonight’s outcome, especially if he rebounds well.

Screen-shot-2013-09-25-at-9.46.55-PM.png

~lwX

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dnice said:

Quite disgusting.  I’m sure everyone sitting around her and the cleaning staff enjoyed that.  A lot better than every fan in Bankers Life Fieldhouse losing their concessions last night when Bogdanovic threw that inexplicable pass, and effectively the game, away.

Funny sideline moments from both games last night in Atlanta.  A portly microphone guy had a classic blooper topple after Freeman only grazed him.  A lot of padding on that guy so he was fine.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If 10,000 were there, I'd be impressed.  I haven't been to a game this year, so I forgot that they had basically blocked off all of the suites and some of the seats in the 2nd and 3rd levels.

Capacity this year is only 15,700.  So even the dead games will seem to have a few more than normal.

Most of the corporate seats are paid for in the lower level, folks are just not coming. Heck it's hard to get folks there when they are winning.  I usually come to town about 10 times a year and if they are playing I usually attend but I'm not spending money watching a rebuild.  I will be back when they start winning.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, High5 said:

Just for fun, if we pretend like the stinker against Detroit never happened then Prince is averaging 18.5/6.3/3.2 on .593/.516/.904 in his last 6 games. 

Ladies and gentlemen: Chris Jent.....

• Like 3