• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Spurs at Hawks -- The MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

How many times has the teams with the best odds, won the #1 pick?

OK . . I see it has happened the last 3 years in a row.  Before then, there was a 10 year drought in which the worst record didn't get the top pick.

I appreciate you always answer your own questions in the and then bring the answer back to discuss. You aren't the only person that does that, but it adds quality to a discussion.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

How many times has the teams with the best odds, won the #1 pick?

OK . . I see it has happened the last 3 years in a row.  Before then, there was a 10 year drought in which the worst record didn't get the top pick.

I'm worried less about the #1 pick and more about our downside risk if things go bad for us.  With the prelottery #1 spot the worst result is 4th.  Every spot down is another slot drop in our worst case.

• Like 3

• Moderators

:Bud: "Look, I'm trying to make 'em understand the value of throwing games so we can replace their scrub behinds, but we wanted to go with guys that are Trae Young and... huh? What? No, I was, uh, just speaking French. Tres Young! Parlez-vous francais?"

~budthetankdoctor

• Like 3

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Hawks back in 1st tankplace! Magic with the W over Twolves. safe to say Fournier doesn't want any part of tank with career high 32 points tonight!

They brought that fighting spirit :boxing: into the second half! Way to go, Afflalo!

~lw3

• Like 3