• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Cavs interested in Bazemore

Wurider05

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/01/22/cleveland-cavaliers-koby-altman-lebron-james-future-2018-trade-deadline#/

The Cavs have also asked about Atlanta’s Kent Bazemore, according to league sources. Bazemore is no lockdown wing, but he does give effort, and he is shooting a career-best 37.6 percent this season on 3-pointers. Bazemore has more than $37 million coming to him through 2020 on his current deal, though.

I wonder what garbage are they trying to offer us?

• Like 2

• Moderators

I would hope for only the best for Baze going into next season in Cleveland, not the least of which because we've got a 2019 Top-10 protected 1st rounder potentially coming our way (thank you, Kahl).

I agree, Netspick-or-GTFOH would also be my play, as I assume their low-1st couldn't be in play unless the Cavs did some more fancy Stepien Rule-maneuvering.

No to Shump or any Karkrashians. At first glance, Frye, D-Rose and Uncle Jeffy seem like the only waivable targets to package with the Netspick.

If only to help make the numbers work, Crowder would be okay for the end-of-season tank, but unless we're confident we can Player-Develop the heck out of him and make him a reliable bench guy, I don't wanna see him here next season. Jae's guaranteed through 2019-20. I know next-to-nothing about the Human Record Scratch (Zizic) beyond his Summer League exploits, so unless he has picked up a jumpshot I'm not interested in being stuck with him, either.

~lw3

• Like 3

Ya know it’s crazy....from what I’ve read we are one of the teams that are able to take on some salary dumps but even if that true you got to give us something good back in order to take on these horrible ass contracts.

My point is whether the Cavs give us that Brooklyn pick or not, they are going to have to give it to someone if they want to escape at least one or two bad contracts of JR, Tristan, or Shump! I don’t see any reason any team would take any of those guys ...all 3 value is down too and that’s who Cleveland mainly want to get rid of besides Love.

now love along with some of those guys may get some teams to listen but love player option will likely scare teams away.

i believe the Cavs will not be Winners without trading the Brooklyn pick.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

For the tank crew.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yackgqul

Nevermind.  JTBs is much worse.

Lol but mines include the Brooklyn pick! No deal if the Brooklyn pick isn’t included.

get the pick should be the main focus. So hell if Cavs were willing to do it , I’d take back all their bad contracts! We the hawks ...having cap space is a joke. 

Edited by JTB
  • Like 3