• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

capstone21

• Premium Member

Go Hawks! We all know Jeff was winning for us and Sap was tanking. Been awhile since we had Teague time. Butler was awesome but his missed free throws kept it stressful.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Royjr9 said:

That has to be a first keep the good luck baby 2021 nba champions baby

Falcons and UGA won back to back championships(in my own mind) and now the Hawks are having some luck ..

Oh What could have been..................................................:cry:

8 minutes ago, hazer said:

Thinking the T-Wolves pick will be around 18th. Still, Top 5 plus 18th plus 30th can be a haul.

Yeah 18 or 19 I just saw that in a few articles...I’m not understanding why it’s not 16.

i could have sworn the worst 8th seed of the two conferences get the 16th spot...or maybe I made that up in my head ...who knows 

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

So are we assured of at least a top 6 pick now at least?

Tankathon says (if we lose the tiebreaker) we have just a 1.2% chance of landing 7th. Not zero, but not bad odds, either!

~lw3

• Like 1

There is your hope, Hawks fans.  After 13 years in the lottery, Minnesota has finally gotten off the treadmill.  How long they stay off that treadmill is anyone's guess.  They made their first mistake by giving Andrew Wiggins that big extension that he isn't worth.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JTB said:

Yeah 18 or 19 I just saw that in a few articles...I’m not understanding why it’s not 16.

i could have sworn the worst 8th seed of the two conferences get the 16th spot...or maybe I made that up in my head ...who knows 

Overall record. The East 6-8 wasn’t as good record wise.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

There is your hope, Hawks fans.  After 13 years in the lottery, Minnesota has finally gotten off the treadmill.  How long they stay off that treadmill is anyone's guess.  They made their first mistake by giving Andrew Wiggins that big extension that he isn't worth.

Don't they have a better record than the great Giannis?

4 minutes ago, KB21 said:

It would be safe to say we are not Minnesota. The city is a much better draw, good owner now and established young nucleus. Free agents will come after next year when we have the money to get us over the top.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

It would be safe to say we are not Minnesota. The city is a much better draw, good owner now and established young nucleus. Free agents will come after next year when we have the money to get us over the top.

If free agents did not want to come when the team was good, why would I think they would want to come when the team is terrible?

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

We do not have an established young nucleus, at least not yet. Denver has what you would call an established young nucleus.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Pretty sure this should be read:

"I was rooting for Sap to show up big and prove why the Hawks were right to let him go and rooting for the TWolves to lose because I want the team to fail under Schlenk but Sap laid an egg and things broke for the Hawks.  Welp, I guess I can go back to preaching against the concept of tanking."

He is what he always been. That's why you can't take KB21 seriously. Millsap ain't Al Horford. He's always been a streaky player who is only consistent at being a smart player but his impact wanes from game to game. 

• Like 2