• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

capstone21

4 minutes ago, Royjr9 said:

Ptretty sure Minnesota can make that claim before butler injury they were third or fourth.

....and you know what that tells me....that the key to that team was their veteran trade acquisition and not their hot shot young #1 overall picks.  

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bird_dirt said:

Wait, what?! 

I thought you always claimed the Wolves as your #2? Of all times to claim that the Nugs and not the Wolves get your sloppy seconds...

The Hawks are my #1 team, the Wolves are my #1a team. Wolves are my 1.5 team? I don't know how else to put it. It gives Denver room for #2 as long as they keep Jokic. I love their roster and where they are going but I'm there for my Jokic man crush.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

AHF wants us to stop taking shots at each other. I feel you at times on this but KB is a good dude in general. 

Except when he calls me a sheep. You better believe I'm still salty. That takes some serious elitism.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, KB21 said:

Ah, we are back to bashing a great player in an attempt to justify why the Hawks didn't even attempt to resign him.  Typical of the pro tankers who want to lose for the next 5 plus years.

Look man, here's the thing. I am on record as saying tanking was a really stupid thing to do. But the reality is, its done. No point crying about it. Time to move forward.  Logic and reason lost. Time to move on to rooting for ping pong balls.

• Like 4

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Sothron said:

As the Nuggs are my #2 team...Millsap staying healthy for even 70 games means Denver makes the playoffs. He absolutely raised the players around him. And also to be fair if Jimmy B hadn't gotten hurt on 3 separate times this past season the Wolves would have finished with well over 50 wins. If both guys had stayed healthy it probably would have been the Pelicans and Spurs fighting for the eight spot.

Unless Cousins and Kawhi stayed healthy in which case....injuries happen - especially to 30 somethings that have burned a lot of minutes on the court.  You have to deal with them.

I'd be more sympathetic to Paul's greatness if he didn't have a mediocre year by every single stat in the book.  Denver won 40 games last year and saw big improvements from several young players this year. I find it hard to envision scenarios where they add 30M worth of alternative talent and win less than 46 games this season.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KB21 said:

The Nuggets won 61% of the games Paul Millsap started in.  That means he definitely helped improve that team despite the fact that he missed 40 something odd games on the year.  

I never said I wanted the Hawks to lose the pick.  I said it would be poetic justice since Schlenk didn't even attempt to bring Paul back.

The Hawks lost 58 games this year, and my prediction was 59 losses.  

Read the article.  Bud never denied that he is thinking about leaving the Hawks.  

Since we are playing the if's and but's game.

1.  What if Kwhai hadn't gotten hurt?

2. What if Robertson hadn't gotten hurt for OKC?

3. What if Jimmy Bucket's hadn't gotten hurt?

4. What if Boogie didn't get hurt?

My point being, if all the players listed above where healthy, Denver would have probably been in the same position.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, hazer said:

“Does it bother you that I’m always right about everything?” he said. 

“Can’t wait to say I told you so” he said.

”Show me the MRI” he said.

I’m starting to wonder if he’s just playing a character. As in WWE...

And people wonder why I call him out for being so obvious...

4 hours ago, thecampster said:

Look man, here's the thing. I am on record as saying tanking was a really stupid thing to do. But the reality is, its done. No point crying about it. Time to move forward.  Logic and reason lost. Time to move on to rooting for ping pong balls.

...and I refuse to let it go, because the decision to do this has cost this team the next 5 years and likely their head coach.