• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

capstone21

I think most hawks fans know how the next 2 days will go, a win tomorrow and nuggets win on Wednesday, we'll pick 6th and 30th, all this losing just for everything to unravel the last week :ahf::banghead:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, phoostal said:

I think most hawks fans know how the next 2 days will go, a win tomorrow and nuggets win on Wednesday, we'll pick 6th and 30th, all this losing just for everything to unravel the last week :ahf::banghead:

In the ideal world, we would have 1st (Ayton, Bagley or Doncic), 18th pick Shai-GA and the 30th pick. 

In the KB21 world or typical Hawks ain't shit world, 6th pick, (Jaren Jackson Jr) and the 30th pick. 

I could see us in ten years before in the place as we were last year at our peak. 

The Hawks are one of the worst orgs in the world. I don't know why I love this franchise that's been so bad to me. 

I hate to sound pessimistic but I don't see Minnesota winning tomorrow even at home.  I  think I am going to stop following the Hawks for awhile unless they luck up ,& win the Lottery. Tired of wasting my patience and time following losers.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

In the ideal world, we would have 1st (Ayton, Bagley or Doncic), 18th pick Shai-GA and the 30th pick. 

In the KB21 world or typical Hawks ain't shit world, 6th pick, (Jaren Jackson Jr) and the 30th pick. 

I could see us in ten years before in the place as we were last year at our peak. 

The Hawks are one of the worst orgs in the world. I don't know why I love this franchise that's been so bad to me. 

JJJ isnt the end of the world. lol. He'll probably be gone at 6 anyway. We'll end up with MPJ. I think he slips to 6. If not, it means one of the top 5 falls to us....Probably Bamba...

Just now, buckyboy2 said:

JJJ isnt the end of the world. lol. He'll probably be gone at 6 anyway. We'll end up with MPJ. I think he slips to 6. If not, it means one of the top 5 falls to us....Probably Bamba...

My god, I would cry tears for joy if we pick him at 6. I feel like he's in the same tier with Doncic. That's still great to me. 

• Premium Member

I knew this would come. My two favorite non Hawks teams are having to play each other for the playoffs. I am absolutely rooting for the Wolves but I hate that I have to actually root  against Denver. That team is so much fun to watch.

Hopefully Minnesota wins and the Hawks lose.