• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

capstone21

KAT has to stay out of foul trouble.  Keep Jokic of the glass and don't leave Murray ,& the Harris boys open.  If they do that they can win.  Now if Millsap had a good game tTwolves are screwd.

Just now, NBASupes said:

Bamba but I'll take MPJ as well. I really don't care who we get just as long as it's Porter Jr, Bamba, Ayton, Bagley or Doncic. I don't even care. I just want one. 

Yep..

Just now, Blunt91 said:

KAT has to stay out of foul trouble.  Keep Jokic of the glass and don't leave Murray ,& the Harris boys open.  If they do that they can win.  Now if Millsap had a good game tTwolves are screwd.

Teague time! lol

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

The biggest issue is Taj Gibson got hurt. Sore neck. 

Ugh didn't know he was injured he's one of the few that would rebound on the t-wolves Deing needs to step up.

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Bamba but I'll take MPJ as well. I really don't care who we get just as long as it's Porter Jr, Bamba, Ayton, Bagley or Doncic. I don't even care. I just want one. 

IF we land one, Id get over losing the MInn pick a helluva lot easier. lol. A nice player should fall to 30 regardless...

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm no cap expert, but in the Doomsday scenario, the Wolves return ten players next season, plus a bottom-level lottery spot, for a total of around 119 million. (Wiggins extension kicks in while Pekovic comes off the books; assumes Jamal stays under his Player Option). Very likely to be luxury tax material without much certainty they'll be in the 2019 playoffs, either. No Bjelly (RFA), and Dieng's contract runs into 2020-21.

I'd anticipate Thibs would have to relinquish at least the PBO gig, upon which a new guy may trade off assets so he's not stuck with his predecessors' decisions. KAT, Wiggins and Butler oughta be locks, but beyond that anything goes under a new executive regime.

~lw3

4 minutes ago, buckyboy2 said:

EXamples? Just curious....

Ferry wasted a pick on Adrein Payne whom we shipped to Minny for a future lottery protected 1st. which we are hoping to get back this year.   Bud traded away the 15th pick in the draft & got Tim Hardaway &a secondrounder out of the deal.

3 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Ferry wasted a pick on Adrein Payne whom we shipped to Minny for a future lottery protected 1st. which we are hoping to get back this year.   Bud traded away the 15th pick in the draft & got Tim Hardaway &a secondrounder out of the deal.

Not DF's fault jimmy Butler got injured..Besides, MInnesota hasnt lost yet. lol

Edited by buckyboy2

3 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Should have made the Minn pick top 14 protected instead of lottery protected, since he was drafted15

6 minutes ago, buckyboy2 said:

Not DF's fault jimmy Butler got injured..Besides, MInnesota hasnt lost yet. lol

It's his fault for drafing adreian Payne when there was better tablet available. 

45 minutes ago, buckyboy2 said:

Id lock up KAT/Butler..Wiggins? Meh. Whatever..

Or we could get a player to stash and never see again like the good ole days.lol

Please no more draft and stash that hasn’t exactly worked for us.  They need to focus on guys that they feel can come in right now. 

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, Royjr9 said:

Please no more draft and stash that hasn’t exactly worked for us.  They need to focus on guys that they feel can come in right now. 

They just need to draft the most talented guy on the board.  If he is ready to go, great.  If it takes a year or so ala Embiid or Dirk that is fine too.  Just don't draft a "ready" Shelden Williams or Josh Childress.

• Like 2