• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

:Moose: Did any of "us" bother to notice MY career-high? Heck, I might opt-out of here after all!

~m00s3

Heck no this is a tank thread...um... I mean every thread is a tank thread.. um maybe its a you almost f'ed up and won that game thread

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Actually the highlighted statement is factually incorrect.  Willcox wanted to hit the reset button and it was Bud that resisted

Bud and Wilcox collaboratively ran the show and I think that was the net result.  Wasn't trying to assign cause and effect to a particular person since it was obvious we were back and forth on whether we were looking to shop Paul (less so on Horford).

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

:Moose: Did any of "us" bother to notice MY career-high? Heck, I might opt-out of here after all!

~m00s3

Opting out wouldn't be a huge surprise.  He has range and some decent metrics.  I won't cry if he goes but there will be some interest.

I actually went to this game yesterday.  The entire trip and game was a disaster.

Got held up outside of Nashville in traffic.  By the time it started rolling, I saw no evidence of even a construction crew.  I still don't know why we were all stalled out like that.

I get to downtown Atlanta about 1/2 way through the 1st quarter.  And what do I see?  Cars everywhere.   Atlanta United is playing next door, and all of the soccer fans have taken up all of the parking spaces.  I pull into the Hilton Hotel garage, and literally EVERY SPACE is taken.  $20 to park, and I can't even get a space.  As I'm driving back down the parking garage, a man pulled out ( by the Grace of God ).

By the time I get inside Philips, it's HALFTIME.  I had no idea Baze had gotten hurt.  And of course, Dennis is in street clothes, playing cheerleader.

Great 2nd half, and in particular, the 4th quarter, by Prince.  I love how assertive he was, and he was literally making everything he threw up toward the rim.  But could he get the ball at the end?  Nope.   Not with Dedmon and Dorsey in full tank mode, jacking up long 3s that they had no shot in making.  Get the ball to the hot man.  But we're tanking, so . . . .

Being at the game live, you could literally see how Bud was trying to throw the game.  And with Collins not even playing the last 5 minutes of the game, it just made it worse.

And the defense . . . lol.  Wide open shooters everywhere.  We made Bobby Portis look like Klay Thompson.

Tank basketball is DEFINITELY not for me.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I get to downtown Atlanta about 1/2 way through the 1st quarter.  And what do I see?  Cars everywhere.   Atlanta United is playing next door, and all of the soccer fans have taken up all of the parking spaces. 

It only took me one time to realize that I don’t want to be within a 2 mile radius of wherever they’re playing.  Those people don’t carpool at all.  It’s like a White Freaknik.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1