• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

Lol, Classic Game Thread.  I know he hates it but if Bud ever coached to lose it has to be tonight.  I know it’s gonna be too close for comfort though.  Collins is due for a monster stat-line.  I think Dorsey can make some noise with Wiggins playing out of position too.

• Like 2

• Moderators

For all that is holy... Keep this away from Bud!

Our resident clap-backer took a dig at the Suxers and now he's got Phillytrolls and ATLdontknowwe'retankingtrolls to fend off. At least he's got time for it.

~lw3

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

For all that is holy... Keep this away from Bud!

Our resident clap-backer took a dig at the Suxers and now he's got Phillytrolls and ATLdontknowwe'retankingtrolls to fend off. At least he's got time for it.

~lw3

I can’t even be mad.  It was funny.  Appreciate the clap back by Malcolm even if it was aimed more at the Sixers than Simmons.  He knows his lane.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I can’t even be mad.  It was funny.  Appreciate the clap back by Malcolm even if it was aimed more at the Sixers than Simmons.  He knows his lane.

What's worse is, guess who our next opponent is... and who we get in our season finale, both games back home (the latter, probably, with the Sixers already clinched)?

Methinks Simmons is apprehensive of us maybe accomplishing in one more draft what took Philly four/five, and is trying to troll us right out of our gameplan. Don't take the bait, Bud! Thankfully, Bud thinks a Fortnite is the final two weeks of the season.

~lw3

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

What's worse is, guess who our next opponent is... and who we get in our season finale, both games back home (the latter, probably, with the Sixers already clinched)?

Methinks Simmons is apprehensive of us maybe accomplishing in one more draft what took Philly four/five, and is trying to troll us right out of our gameplan. Don't take the bait, Bud! Thankfully, Bud thinks a Fortnite is the final two weeks of the season.

~lw3

I like it.  Riling up the Sixers for when they play us is a smart strategy considering we need to lose these games.   Hopefully Delaney got KAT's attention too.

• Like 1

Come on T Wolves oyou got to play better defense than that leaving Mike muscala wide open. If they lose tonight they aint making the playoffs you don't lose two games in a row against two of the worst teams in the league at home and expect to make the playoffs 

• Like 1

I thought Minny was giving up 35 in that quarter to a Tank. Goodness.

I love the way Cav rebounds.  He probably hasn’t had a single board knocked from his hands all season.  Moose on the other hand...

Goddamn Baptist.  That spin and tomahawk was worth the price of admission alone.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Go to Towns, Karl-Anthony, go to Towns! They need ALL of your 29 shot attempts (39 points), just to get some breathing room! Make that 30 and 42!

One Mickie D's related note: Tre Jones (Duke) is Tyus' little brother.

That's actually me screaming "ICE!" all the way down here, not Thibs.

Fourth-quarter Thread Music! Sing it, Minnesota!

"Don't stand"

"Don't stand so"

"Don't stand so close to me!"

~lw3

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

~lw3

I'm not the biggest Delaney fan in the world, but I'm glad that HE hasn't lost his self respect during this period of tanking.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Collins just made a great defensive play against KAT but I definitely can't see him playing vs C's full time.

It is very likely that Collins ends up as a back up if he can't play center full time, unless he is able to become a legitimate threat from the perimeter.