• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

At the game tonight

gsuteke

I haven’t been to a game since the Cavs playoff series when we had that great team a few years back.  It’s been a minute.

I’m all about tanking.  I’ve got to say I’m impressed with the Hawks efforts in that regard.  I recognize zero starters.

edit I recognize prince 

• Like 3

I tried to make it.  But I didn't know that people travel on Good Friday like it's the day before Thanksgiving.  I got stuck in Nashville, Chattanooga, and outside 285.  Just Ridiculous.

Oh well.  It's Friday night in the ATL, so I can make up for it. 

( Pin Ups - MJQ - and if I'm up to it, Dejavue II for the after hours )

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I tried to make it.  But I didn't know that people travel on Good Friday like it's the day before Thanksgiving.  I got stuck in Nashville, Chattanooga, and outside 285.  Just Ridiculous.

Oh well.  It's Friday night in the ATL, so I can make up for it. 

( Pin Ups - MJQ - and if I'm up to it, Dejavue II for the after hours )

That $50 you were gonna spend on snacks  and a drink should go much further on table top choreography.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, benhillboy said:

That $50 you were gonna spend on snacks  and a drink should go much further on table top choreography.

It did, although Pin Ups has fallen off considerably.  I haven't been there in dang near 3 years.  Friday nights used to be all the way poppin early, but it was more "choreographers" than customers in there when I went in.  I guess the tax cuts didn't make it to the clubs in ATL. 

MJQ is always a winner on Fridays, with its diverse crowd and old school hip hop.

• Like 3