• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Dnice said:

In a way I could, I don't know much about their seeding, but if they didn't care so much, we might see benchings or at least limited minutes, especially vs 76ers.

Speaking of which, the Raps sewed up #1 overall tonight, so the Celts will be on cruise control with the #2 seed in their pocket.

~lw3

18 minutes ago, Dnice said:

In a way I could, I don't know much about their seeding, but if they didn't care so much, we might see benchings or at least limited minutes, especially vs 76ers.

Sixers are fighting with Cleveland for the 3 spot...They took the 3 spot tonight..

15 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Speaking of which, the Raps sewed up #1 overall tonight, so the Celts will be on cruise control with the #2 seed in their pocket.

~lw3

I doubt it. Boston is a young team who needs momemtum going into the Playoffs. ESpecially with no Kyrie. Stephens doesnt want to lose that game I assume..

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

@AHF just had a brain hemorrhage.  I personally could never root for the Hawks to lose.  The ball and off-ball movement was choice tonight.  It’s hard to beat a Bud coached team getting 50 boards (Dedmon and Collins with the Windex) and 11/33 from 3, no matter the names on the jerseys.  From far away I can’t tell the difference between Dorsey and Lee, both ultra-aggressive.

Again the Wizards are ass but whatever.  Can’t wait to hear about their closed door meeting and locker room fights after this one.  They think they’re too good to lose to a tanking team who’s much more intelligent and hard-working than they are.

I can't make myself care about the results the final few games of this season but I care a lot about who we are adding tot he team in the draft.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

I can't make myself care about the results the final few games of this season but I care a lot about who we are adding tot he team in the draft.

I feel you but I enjoy seeing our young guys get energized and encouraged.  Taylor and Lee wouldn’t be in the league if not for Bud U., now they’re looking forward to prosperous careers as rotation players. 

You can’t front, we have one of the more entertaining cheerleading benches.  I usually hate celebrations but the recent NBA trend of miming scoring moves is funny as hell.

• Like 2