• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Eastern Conference Playoff Watch

Wiz might get swept.

Philly vs Miami is gonna be entertaining and much more evenly matched with Embiid out.  Whiteside better shut the f@&k up and just play.

I have no idea what might happen between Boston and Milwaukee.  Stevens will more than likely be the difference.  If so, Giannis is gonna start to rethink his loyalty pledge to Cheesetown.

I love watching LeBron pass the rock but it ain’t as entertaining as Lance doing Lance.  Collison has been killing it all year and y’all know I feel about Oladipo. 

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

• Moderators

#ItsJustGame1 but I didn't see much from the Wiz or heat to worry about the Hawks falling too far behind in the Southeast. heat and Hassan are still in crisis. Otto is doing his disappearing act again, and Oubre is just lost out there.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/heat-blog/fl-sp-miami-heat-ask-ira-hassan-whiteside-s041518-story.html

Once more: Say, thank you, Philadelphia.

~lw3

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Once more: Say, thank you, Philadelphia.

~lw3

Bud really looks out for his buddies.  He polished up Belli and Illy for Brown and they were like a shot of steroids for that squad.  Perfect blend of veteran presence but still in their primes and comfortable in their roles.  So fun watching them.  They’re doing the same sh@t they did here except that time when Illy took that LeBron hammer on his head instead of attempting a charge draw.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Loving that he samey Warriors/Cavs finale isn't a given. Interested to see how far the 6'ers can go. Anybody but the Celts!

3 minutes ago, hazer said:

Loving that he samey Warriors/Cavs finale isn't a given. Interested to see how far the 6'ers can go. Anybody but the Celts!

I can’t knock the Celts but I feel you as a Hawks fan.  Tatum is just too fie (fire). 

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

I knew in Summer League Oladipo had “it.”  Just bloomed late due to situations that weren’t ideal and poor conditioning.

Pacers just went in there and did what the Atlanta Hawks have never been able to acccomplish. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, hazer said:

Pacers just went in there and did what the Atlanta Hawks have never been able to acccomplish. 

True, but Kyrie and pre-Kardashian Tristan ain’t walking through that door.  And Lance is the closest (yet so far) thing to a LeBron nemesis. Bud’s total inability to scheme against their three point barrages and a lack of ball attack isn’t something you attribute to Nate McMillan either.  Looking at that roster he better get a whole heap of COTY votes.  I always liked Bogdanovic but starting him at the 3 should net you a lottery team.   Shows how well their undersized backcourt has clicked.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

"I dont wanna know him"

~ebled

Wow.  Bledsoe always has to remind people from time to time how much of an a$$ he is.  I’m sure he doesn’t know what intangibles are either.  Learn who Rozier is and he could teach you.

Its looking like the Bucks are going home with 1 win in this series.  Losing to the Celtics missing two All Stars will raise more questions for the future in Milwaukee than they can answer.

• Like 2