• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks grant Budenholzer access to interview with the Suns

JTB

Just now, JTB said:

That’s the part I’m confused about...KB21 said he’d leave cause he couldn’t stand losing well that’s obviously not true as the suns were worst than us .

it is also why I don’t understand this decision from schlenk to allow Bud to basically just walk. Apparently schlenk don’t see top 5 coach in bud and I don’t see how he doesn’t see that.

Phoenix has money and a willingness to sign players that will help them win next year.  Atlanta has no desire to win next year, or at last Schlenk doesn't.

• Like 2

He does have 2 more years $14 million under contract, according to the article. I'd hate to see Bud go, and I'm obviously biased but I don't think the suns have a better outlook than the hawks..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

I said he would leave.  I did not say to where.

You said he’d leave for a contender...at least that was your objective about him leaving and that’s not the case. He could very well be in the lottery the next 5-7 years like the hawks therefore your reasoning on why he’d leave doesn’t back up a move to Phx shall he go there.

admit you were wrong. I can admit you’ were right about him leaving but why he’s leaving you were completely wrong . You never thought bud would go from one tanking team to another.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JTB said:

That’s the part I’m confused about...KB21 said he’d leave cause he couldn’t stand losing well that’s obviously not true as the suns were worst than us .

it is also why I don’t understand this decision from schlenk to allow Bud to basically just walk. Apparently schlenk don’t see top 5 coach in bud and I don’t see how he doesn’t see that.

Because he could negotiate to have the Suns give up a draft pick ....  Like their 2019 1st rd pick.

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Development, Xs and Os, advanced schemes. Bud believes in that system to the fullest and hes hard headed. That being said, hes a top 10 coach and hes young as far as coaches go. I would not want to lose him without high compensation 

He's not leaving. He's been granted permission to interview. 

Buds leaving man. I’m done with convincing myself he’s staying...

as for David being so good at Xs and Os where your evidence. We know bud is good at Xs and Os and development, hell we can come up with a pretty good list of players to back it up since he’s been in Atlanta but what proof do you have of Fizdale being a developing coach ? 

Just now, JTB said:

Buds leaving man. I’m done with convincing myself he’s staying...

as for David being so good at Xs and Os where your evidence. We know bud is good at Xs and Os and development, hell we can come up with a pretty good list of players to back it up since he’s been in Atlanta but what proof do you have of Fizdale being a developing coach ? 

Who did Fizdale develop in Memphis?  He's not going to take the job regardless.  Better set your sights lower than him.  This is a guaranteed losing spot for 5 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Because he could negotiate to have the Suns give up a draft pick ....  Like their 2019 1st rd pick.

What’s the purpose of a bunch of high lottery draft picks (potentially) with NO good coach to develop them? 

It doesn’t make sense and it’s a BIG mistake.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Development, Xs and Os, advanced schemes. Bud believes in that system to the fullest and hes hard headed. That being said, hes a top 10 coach and hes young as far as coaches go. I would not want to lose him without high compensation 

He's not leaving. He's been granted permission to interview. 

YEah I figured..

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Who did Fizdale develop in Memphis?  He's not going to take the job regardless.  Better set your sights lower than him.  This is a guaranteed losing spot for 5 years.

Why are you asking me?! I never said he developed anyone in Memphis...I’m trying to figure out the same thing.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

A number of players from the GLeague. He was able to get the most out of his personnel and they didnt have to be system specific like Buds

Coaches who are not interested in leaving do not interview for other jobs.  It's not hard to see that Bud wants to leave.  He was never on board with the tank, which I told you that when the decision to tank was made.

• Like 1