• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Tank Thread

Diesel

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Look dude, I'm just here to root for the team to win.  I'm here to talk to fellow fans that root for the team to win.  Why are you here?  To attack fans of the team?  Whatever float you boat my friend.

lol.  Do you see why I find all of this odd coming from you? You attack fans of the team, you even attack the team and players themselves but want to pull the “hey man, I just wanna root for my team” card when someone points out that you’re a hypocrite.  Again, *shrugs*.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, MaceCase said:

lol.  Do you see why I find all of this odd coming from you? You attack fans of the team, you even attack the team and players themselves but want to pull the “hey man, I just wanna root for my team” card when someone points out that you’re a hypocrite.  Again, *shrugs*.

For the record, I didn't attack anybody, I said that anyone upset with the team for signing useful player of need is disgraceful.    You chose to attack me personally and continue to do so. Maybe in your mind there is no difference and if that is the case, I have nothing for you. 

Also I said that I was surprised that Len was drafted based on his lack offensive skill when he was drafted.  I didn't say he is not a useful player now.

8 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

For the record, I didn't attack anybody, I said that anyone upset with the team for signing useful player of need is disgraceful.    You chose to attack me personally and continue to do so. Maybe in your mind there is no difference and if that is the case, I have nothing for you. 

Also I said that I was surprised that Len was drafted based on his lack offensive skill when he was drafted.  I didn't say he is not a useful player now.

Oh cry me a river.  You calling someone disgraceful is somehow not attacking them whereas I point out “oh hey, maybe you shouldn’t be throwing stones” and you come out claiming I made it personal.  Once more from the top, *shrugs*

“Terrible”, “appaling ”, “disgraceful”.   Yea, these are the not so nice words that I’m “offended” by.  Not ole duke crying that it’s “personal”.  Getting a cramp in my neck but I’ll see if...I...can...muster...one more *shrug*

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

“Terrible”, “appaling ”, “disgraceful”.   Yea, these are the not so nice words that I’m “offended” by.  Not ole duke crying that it’s “personal”.  Getting a cramp in my neck but I’ll see if...I...can...muster...one more *shrug*

who was I talking too? I'm assuming not you so what's  your problem???

Children, children.  Calm down.  Go on TV and watch the Atlanta Dream, our WNBA team.  They are in second place, playing the 1st place team and up by 13 points at the half.

Our own Atlanta Hawk seem to be trying to build a winning team here.  They have many new parts.  We hope that they will all mesh together.  I know that most all of us want them on the + side.

Spread some love.  Go watch the girls!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm all for anything that can get mace's jimmie rustled like that.  Haha.

Jimmies? Rustled?! Why I oughta!

Naw, It appears that if I even post “hi” on this board someone thinks I’m in a murderous rage.  I was just having a lil fun pointing out some foibles but as is the case when I point out all of yours I got bored.  

My apologies to Peoria, I should have been sensitive to the fact he’s having a bad week.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Jimmies? Rustled?! Why I oughta!

Naw, It appears that if I even post “hi” on this board someone thinks I’m in a murderous rage.  I was just having a lil fun pointing out some foibles but as is the case when I point out all of yours I got bored.  

My apologies to Peoria, I should have been sensitive to the fact he’s having a bad week.

Apology accepted!! :boobs:

44 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Peoriabird said drafted 5th. 

No he didnt..

Just now, terrell said:

No he didnt..

He said he cant believe he was drafted at all. lol. All good though. We all want the same thing. 

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

No he didnt..

He said he cant believe he was drafted at all. lol. All good though. We all want the same thing. 

I don't think we do, or else there would not be anyone supporting such a stupid strategy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I don't think we do, or else there would not be anyone supporting such a stupid strategy.

We all want the team to WIN...Good lord..Nobody cares about strategy anymore. Thats over and done with...smh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

We all want the team to WIN...Good lord..Nobody cares about strategy anymore. Thats over and done with...smh

Is it?  Looking at the roster, I don't think it is over and done with.  

3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Is it?  Looking at the roster, I don't think it is over and done with.  

You either misunderstood me or you just pulled some Sarah Huckabee shit on me..

• Like 1