• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Pursuit of Happiness by T. Prince

NBASupes

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Royjr9 said:

Prince is easily my favorite hawk in this interaction and is a guy I root for. His whole mentality is why I have hope for our team.

So Bud didn't want to coach this guy?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 5/4/2018 at 3:10 PM, NBASupes said:

Great article, thanks for sharing this! It’s good to get something that isn’t about tanking around here these days.

• Like 1

I think Fresh Printz will probably peak somewhere between the borderline all-star DMC of 2015 and Kawhi. Great heart, fire in his belly, eat up with dawg, skillz to make it happen. If he realizes them.

• Like 2

Just now, hazer said:

I think Fresh Printz will probably peak somewhere between the borderline all-star DMC of 2015 and Kawhi. Great heart, fire in his belly, eat up with dawg, skillz to make it happen. If he realizes them.

Cue the “You basing that on hairstyle?” saltiness O_o

5 minutes ago, hazer said:

Hope we keep him, type of young hungry skilled player every contender needs on their squad. Or receive a good return, if not. Can’t purge him as part of the Pud era just for peanuts.

Edited by hazer

That is a good story and it is nice to hear that all of his family was there on draft night. From a basketball perspective, the upcoming season should be Princes year. He showed flashes of promise at the end of the season and hopefully he does that all season long in 2018/19.

His FT % is great .844%; 3pt % a very respectable .385%, there is little reason to think he cannot improve is FG% and overall efficiency. It is time for him to let the dog out and become a leader on what will possibly be the youngest team in the NBA next season.

• Like 3

This is still some of the best $hit I’ve ever seen. The look in his eye at the very end, after he stopped talking:

• Like 4