• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Quick Question @Moderators

GrimeyKidd

Dear Moderators, 

I just wanted to ask what your stance was on posting articles from the site we write for and things. I didn't know if y'all frowned on self promotion and things like that. I would also post my colleagues articles if that was okay. 

12 hours ago, MaceCase said:

Gold Pshhh is at a kegger and AHF is tucked in for an early tee time so it might be a wait.

And Mace is... just kidding I just got back here. That was a juicy trap though Mace! There’s literally a million things I want to say right now about the activity you might be engaged in as we speak. :biggrin:

• Moderators

Hey, @GrimeyKidd! We huddled!

We don't have hard-and-fast Guidelines written up here regarding off-site linking to Hawks-fan-related content, so here's what we came up with.

(1) If it's your site, make it clear in your Squawkposts that it's a site you run, or help to run. Any associates whose content you wish to share here should probably be, or become, active Squawk members as well, so they can be linked ("Over on xyz-site, here's what @ThisSquawker had to say...").

(2) Beyond simply linking to the content directing Squawkers off-site ("Hey! Look what I and my colleagues wrote over here!"), quote some (or all, if it's not too long, funny me saying that) of the content on here, in addition to the source link.

(3) If the subject of the off-site content you're sharing already has an active, related topic here, include it as a post inside that Squawk thread, rather than posting a standalone thread.

(4) If you run or help to run the off-site source, be sure to find ways to promote links to hawksquawk.net and its related forums over there as well. Two-way street!

(5) Beyond that, if you have further questions about off-site content you wish to share here, send us Mods a PM and we'll get back to you.

~lw3

• Like 2