• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawksquawk is back up, Welcome to the Bagley Zone

NBASupes

Just now, Buzzard said:

Watching 1st take right now and they are talking about CP3 saying Bron should come to Houston. I think if he leaves that is what will happen. Not LA or NY for a rebuilding team. Houston needs some help to do this. Capela is likely to get a near max to max offer. Ryan Anderson will be on the books still for 20.4 and Eric Gordon is due 13.5. Ariza is a UFA.

It will be interesting to see if Cleveland is willing to help Bron leave them again. Their only other recourse might be to let someone else help Houston. Phoenix is said to be a early Capela suitor already. If Bron leaves and the Cavs do not get anyone in return, we will probably not get their pick next year.

Exactly. I want Lebron to win the title. He will be so tired that Cavs regular season record might fall to 20-25th pick next year. It won’t be a lottery pick either way..it won’t be 11-14 no way. I’ll cash the 20-25 pick in though I don’t care.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Regarding this owner vs GM thing...

Some floating rumors that Vlade wants Doncic and Vivek wants Bagley? True or BS..

Either way..Doncic won’t last to 3rd. No way. Too much hype. He will go 1 or 2 imo

I don't see a lot of BS coming out of the Kings camp. I do not think they are 100% sold on Doncic yet. The Suns are a little torn but I think Ayton is their man.

• Like 1

Just now, Buzzard said:

I don't see a lot of BS coming out of the Kings camp. I do not think they are 100% sold on Doncic yet. The Suns are a little torn but I think Ayton is their man.

Possible but here is NO WAY Doncic is passed up if Vlade has a say imo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I am not buying the playoffs no matter who we draft unless Dennis gets his shit together; or we trade/draft a PG as well. Doncic is not a PG. At best he is a big SG or average size SF.

We still need a PG to produce even with Doncic.

Doncic is a PG

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Possible but here is NO WAY Doncic is passed up if Vlade has a say imo.

If it was not for who the Suns hired as their coach; Doncic would not be a whisper in their camp. I still think it is Ayton for them all day long.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Doncic is a PG

No he is not. At best he is a point small forward or point shooting guard. We still need a PG to depend on at times even if we let him handle the ball like a Durant, Bron, or Jimmy Butler. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

No he is not. At best he is a point small forward or point shooting guard. We still need a PG to depend on at times even if we let him handle the ball like a Durant, Bron, or Jimmy Butler. 

Agreed on Doncic.  He's a playmaking forward a la Hedo Turkoglu and/or Evan Turner. (yuck, #EZPassLane)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Agreed on Doncic.  He's a playmaking forward a la Hedo Turkoglu and/or Evan Turner. (yuck, #EZPassLane)

Manu Ginobli is another somewhat fair comparison. Doncic should be a better passer but Manu was really great at getting to the rim at will in his younger days.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What did you say that made them smile? Specifics please.

I said organization dont seem to have a clue imo - Smile

I said Im not sure the GM is really the GM, just a yes man - Smile 

We will be rebuilding for years - Smile

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, hazer said:

Good smile as in “just watch”? Bad smile as in “we’re screwed”? Satisfied smile as in “I just crop-dusted the hell outta you”?

Bad - shaking head side to side smile

That reminds me of a "conversation" I had at Walmart one time. There was a guy in a heated argument at the customer service counter and then he suddenly pulled a gun out of a bag and shot it into the air. Turns out it was a defective toy gun he was trying to return. Then he turns to me, clearly uncomfortable, and he says, "It ain't real and it don't even work!" *nervous smile* "They don't f***ing know how to make anything anymore! *smile and shake head to feign agreement* "And now they won't give me a f***ing refund!" *please stop talking to me

5 minutes ago, High5 said:

That reminds me of a "conversation" I had at Walmart one time. There was a guy in a heated argument at the customer service counter and then he suddenly pulled a gun out of a bag and shot it into the air. Turns out it was a defective toy gun he was trying to return. Then he turns to me, clearly uncomfortable, and he says, "It ain't real and it don't even work!" *nervous smile* "They don't f***ing know how to make anything anymore! *smile and shake head to feign agreement* "And now they won't give me a f***ing refund!" *please stop talking to me

So what happened? 

2 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

I said organization dont seem to have a clue imo - Smile

I said Im not sure the GM is really the GM, just a yes man - Smile 

We will be rebuilding for years - Smile

Mmkay, but was it more of a ...

regis_smile.gif

or a ...

MM Hmm

I'm guessin you were all ...

Dafoe Grin

With all this smile tea leaf reading, I think most of us are ...

akward.gif

Your conversation shoula went ... smile, smile, smile, punch.

P.s. you're welcome for all the nightmares.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 1:14 PM, Buzzard said:

Manu Ginobli is another somewhat fair comparison. Doncic should be a better passer but Manu was really great at getting to the rim at will in his younger days.

I don't see it. Manu was an athletic, creative guard and Doncic is more of a forward. I think Doncic can be a better Gallo, which is a helluva player

2 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

I don't see it. Manu was an athletic, creative guard and Doncic is more of a forward. I think Doncic can be a better Gallo, which is a helluva player

I made the comparison mainly because Manu brought the ball up quite a lot when he was running the second team and the offense started with him. I expect a lot of that with Doncic as well.

• Like 1

Just now, Buzzard said:

I made the comparison mainly because Manu brought the ball up quite a lot when he was running the second team and the offense started with him. I expect a lot of that with Doncic as well.

Sure. Realized I came on a little nitpicky lol

• Like 1