• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

City of Burnerly Love?

• Moderators

WHAT?

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5/29/17406750/bryan-colangelo-philadelphia-76ers-twitter-joel-embiid-anonymous-markelle-fultz

The Curious Case of Bryan Colangelo and the Secret Twitter Account

In February, The Ringer received an anonymous tip that Bryan Colangelo, the Philadelphia 76ers’ president of basketball operations, had been secretly operating five Twitter accounts. Since then, we have scrutinized and archived those accounts in an attempt to verify the source’s claims that the longtime NBA executive has been using them as a platform to:

• Criticize NBA players, including Joel Embiid, Jahlil Okafor, and Nerlens Noel
  • Publicly debate the decisions of his own coaching staff, as well as critique former Sixers general manager Sam Hinkie and Toronto Raptors president Masai Ujiri
  • Telegraph the 2017 trade in which the Sixers acquired the no. 1 overall pick that would become Markelle Fultz
  • Disclose nonpublic medical information about Okafor and gossip about Embiid and Fultz to members of the national and Philadelphia media

KD to the Sixers, confirmed! ;-)

~lw3

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Plastic Man said:

Will they pursue Malik Rose? No way BC stays there, regardless of the findings.

David Griffin aka Lebron's main GM squeeze.

Agree Colo's done ... or at least he should be.  Daddy's got a long rep in the league which could save him.  If his name were Bryan Thomas, he would've been fired for the Fultz/Tatum fiasco.

Also, isn't this just the Hawk-iest controversy.  I would've totally eggspected something like this from GoneGearon.  Glad it's somebody else in the cross hairs this time.

Speaking of which, @Spud2nique and I are on the hunt for the Gearon burner HS account.  I have my ideas ..... :dry:   Any thoughts, spud2?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

David Griffin aka Lebron's main GM squeeze.

Agree Colo's done ... or at least he should be.  Daddy's got a long rep in the league which could save him.  If his name were Bryan Thomas, he would've been fired for the Fultz/Tatum fiasco.

Also, isn't this just the Hawk-iest controversy.  I would've totally eggspected something like this from GoneGearon.  Glad it's somebody else in the cross hairs this time.

Speaking of which, @Spud2nique and I are on the hunt for the Gearon burner HS account.  I have my ideas ..... :dry:   Any thoughts, spud2?

Lol...I have a few names...(looking around..) I WONT NAME THEM DONT BOOT ME OFF SQUAWK...