• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Do You Hear What I Hear?

hazer

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That's extremely good. That is what CP3 was benching at the combine. 

Precisely. 6’2” 183lbs benching 15 reps at 19 years old is plenty of size/strength for such an amazing passer and facilitator.

• Moderators

Here are some highlights from the Alabama game where Sexton supposedly got the better of Trae and he was 'held in check'.   Still he exhibited some great passing and play.   

I would love for our PG's off night to be 17/8

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Here are some highlights from the Alabama game where Sexton supposedly got the better of Trae and he was 'held in check'.   Still he exhibited some great passing and play.   

Hey, who let you back in here?

I swear, if we draft that guy, you're gonna have to consult your doctor for having a ..... well, I'll just say you won't be needing any little blue pills. :ermm:

You'll be pleased to know I've allowed Young to be in my top 5 now, btw.

• Like 3

My dream scenario: snag the best bait, Bagley, with the 3rd, trade him back for Très, trade back into top 10 for LaBamba or Porter, wrap it up with Allen as final pick.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

The problem is that as much as I like Trae, I'm not sure I can pass on Bagley or Doncic at 3.  It's a puzzler.  Well I could probably pass on Doncic.   I'm hoping Jami figures this out for us.

Please let Jami be the nickname for Jamaal..then the world would make sense again...lol

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

The problem is that as much as I like Trae, I'm not sure I can pass on Bagley or Doncic at 3.  It's a puzzler.  Well I could probably pass on Doncic.   I'm hoping Jami figures this out for us.

Don't lie.  After all these months, you know you cain't quit Trae.  What you guys have is beautiful.

I don't want Bagley at all, honestly.  Give me Bamba, Porter or Young over that t-rex armed hustle guy.  Now lemme duck n' cover before soth catches wind of me saying that.

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Please let Jami be the nickname for Jamaal..then the world would make sense again...lol

*gasp* Brad has infiltrated the squawk!  Somebody alert @MaceCase

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

To his defense... I'm not a Trae fan (not unless the Hawks draft him lol) but every dog has his day. Every player will have a bad game.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Don't lie.  After all these months, you know you cain't quit Trae.  What you guys have is beautiful.

I don't want Bagley at all, honestly.  Give me Bamba, Porter or Young over that t-rex armed hustle guy.  Now lemme duck n' cover before soth catches wind of me saying that.

Lol...watch Mace will come strolling in at 3am with a semi intellectual post that seems really intellectual when it’s 3am...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol...watch Mace will come strolling in at 3am with a semi intellectual post that seems really intellectual when it’s 3am...

... then when you wake up and actually read it you think, "Maaaan .... what dis foo' talkin' bout." ... then you try to take back your 'like'.

43 minutes ago, kg01 said:

*logs into Squawk and sees a notification knowing I haven't posted in a week*

BgZVDKICAAA92QW.jpg

*sees subject of the notification*

no.gif

• Like 3

Just now, kg01 said:

... then when you wake up and actually read it you think, "Maaaan .... what dis foo' talkin' bout." ... then you try to take back your 'like'.

Lmao ...I woke up with no likes today....lol. They knew I came in generous..smh

1 minute ago, MaceCase said:

BgZVDKICAAA92QW.jpg

no.gif

*like!..(damn, force of habit..)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lmao ...I woke up with no likes today....lol. They knew I came in generous..smh

*like!..(damn, force of habit..)

Heh, you got stripped of 'likes' due to being too loose with 'em?

7 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

BgZVDKICAAA92QW.jpg

no.gif

I actually did invite him to come over.  Mainly 'cause I wanted revenge for all your years of torment.  Hey, I have a nemesis (well, a few nemesisseses ... nemesi?) on the squawk so I figure everyone else deserves one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Heh, you got stripped of 'likes' due to being too loose with 'em?

I actually did invite him to come over.  Mainly 'cause I wanted revenge for all your years of torment.  Hey, I have a nemesis (well, a few nemesisseses ... nemesi?) on the squawk so I figure everyone else deserves one.

I GOT A LIKE...I used it on this...

well, my chamber is empty..good day!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

BgZVDKICAAA92QW.jpg

no.gif

**This is an auto-like from Hazer. Please do not respond, as this server is not monitored**