• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Baze's Time...

Diesel

• Moderators
6 hours ago, High5 said:

I agree that top 20 is fair for Dennis/Baze. Several of those listed backcourts may project to be better down the road, but they aren't better today. 

There are a few that aren't better today but I'd trade Dennis and Baze for them in a heartbeat if I listed them above.

Hill / Hood was better last couple years.  Dragic / Richardson is an absolute no brainer.  Definitely want Murray / Harris both for now and the future.  Ball / KCP is comparable now and because of Ball I'd prefer for the future.  Dinwiddle was objectively better than Dennis last season and Russell put up better numbers with more flaws than Baze -- both would net positive value in trades (unlike Dennis or Baze today).  Rondo / Holliday is listed because NO has yet to fill out their roster but those two made a better backcourt last year than Dennis / Baze.  

Dunn / Lavine, Fultz / Redick (Simmons is the PG for that team) are both plays for the future only.  I'll concede that Dennis / Baze was better than either of those, although it is tough to list Fultz when he wasn't actually a starter last year  and Simmons ran point.

Dennis / Baze is a sh#*ty backcourt.  Mediocre at best and if you get them in a down year pretty ugly.  (Baze is unplayable in his down periods).