• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATL move down?

Final_quest

11 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I’m reading about teams talking to us about trading for #3 pick.  What sort of package would you be satisfied with to move out of the top 5?  

What would Chicago have to give us?

Clippers?

76ers?

Nothing...literally the Bulls have Lauri who they aren’t trading, nobody else works for us. Clippers have 12/13 and that’s it...Sixers have Fultz and the 10th and Dario but none of those interest me. And the Mavs want our pick but they have #5 and that’s it for us. 

Note on Bulls: Don’t want Dunn either.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

If Doncic is available at 3 and Schlenk moves down, his job should be on the line.

I've been willing to see what Travis can do.  He can impress the hell outta me by trading back up for Bamba/JJJ AFTER selecting and keeping Doncic. A trade down is akin to drafting Sheldon/Marvin all over again!  That will not go well and I'd have to apologize to KB. F...that!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

If Doncic is available at 3 and Schlenk moves down, his job should be on the line.

It is always on the line. I have liked Ayton, Doncic, and Bagley since we went into tank mode; but I honestly do not know what I am doing. Schlenk is getting paid to know; so I will give what ever he does in this draft at least one season.

With the 3rd pick, my minimum expectation is a ROY Candidate and a all rookie team member. By the all star break, I should know if our pick is hitting those marks.

• Like 1