• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Travis Schlenk is a motherf*@*ing monster!

NBASupes

6 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Yeah, but they didn't win anything. They just build another Babcock era team with the ceiling of not being able to compete with the best teams in the playoffs. Which is what happened.

Getting to the ECF was a win for us but the following season was an epic failure compared to it. Our competitors kept getting better while we made bad personnel decisions and regressed. Time to move on and start the long slow climb once again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

Getting to the ECF was a win for us but the following season was an epic failure compared to it. Our competitors kept getting better while we made bad personnel decisions and regressed. Time to move on and start the long slow climb once again.

Not going to be climbing any time soon.  We just continue to regress.  We lost all those games to move backwards in the draft and get a protected 2019 pick.  Pathetic organization - ownership and GM.

Just now, Watchman said:

Not going to be climbing any time soon.  We just continue to regress.  We lost all those games to move backwards in the draft and get a protected 2019 pick.  Pathetic organization - ownership and GM.

Top five protected to move up only two spots is a good deal from where I sit. That pick is in the bank already.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I told yall Dallas was interested

:hmm:

Of course they were interested.  Doncic is a top-3 prospect.  

Not only was Dallas interested, but Cuban was also smarter than anyone in the Hawks administration.  He stole a major asset that will help his team for the next decade.  

I am truly shocked at the stupidity of the Hawks.  Why would any free agent want to work for this closing tradition?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, High5 said:

We can read Twitter, too. Just chill with the "sources" stuff and discuss things like a normal person with the rest of us. 

He gave me a lot good information. This is why I stop posting this after 2008.  When it don't happen the way you like, I am the one that's wrong. Cool

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ggp said:

Not only was Dallas interested, but Cuban was also smarter than anyone in the Hawks administration.  He stole a major asset that will help his team for the next decade.  

I am truly shocked at the stupidity of the Hawks.  Why would any free agent want to work for this closing tradition?

Bingo.

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

He gave me a lot good information. This is why I stop posting this after 2008.  When it don't happen the way you like, I am the one that's wrong. Cool

No I enjoyed it Supes keep it up. You and @Sothron sources made this board a go to place during draft week.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ggp said:

Idk man, it wasnt just us, Hawks coined the whole league. They convinced everyone of importance that this was their guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Idk man, it wasnt just us, Hawks coined the whole league. They convinced everyone of importance that this was their guy.

The Hawks did not have to convince any other team of Doncic's value.  Everyone knew. 

Do you really think that any other team respects what the Hawk's think?  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Watchman said:

This owner was supposed to be a wealthy guy that wanted a championship.  Instead, he is a pile of hypocritical dung.  

We could have purchased the #4 and already have Doncic and Bamba on the roster.  The rebuild would have progressed.  Instead, they gambled on a short stack who MAY pan out.  

This is historical-grade stupidity.  

• Like 1