• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

WELCOME HOME TRAE!!!

JTB

Just now, Flight said:

“Young isn’t great at anything at all” you really typed that out and felt confident behind this statement? Lol

our fan base is literally ridiculous.

Well, let's see.  He can't shoot, he makes a lot of turnovers and plays no defense.  All he is great at is throwing the ball at the backboard.  Dennis already did a good job at that.  And he makes Dennis look big.  Pathetic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Well, let's see.  He can't shoot, he makes a lot of turnovers and plays no defense.  All he is great at is throwing the ball at the backboard.  Dennis already did a good job at that.  And he makes Dennis look big.  Pathetic.

Terrible take on this one boss. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I feel you on the defense and turnovers but saying he cant shot is a little much.  The kid lead college in scoring and assists so he can shoot and pass the rock.  I'm over the shock now I'm just hoping he grows into a serviceable defender and can stay healthy because he is dynamic on offense and already lightyears better than Dennis shooting the ball.

I want to know what we get for Dennis because he has a ticket on Delta somewhere in his future.

• Like 2

Just now, ThomasCredle said:

I feel you on the defense and turnovers but saying he cant shot is a little much.  The kid lead college in scoring and assists so he can shoot and pass the rock.  I'm over the shock now I'm just hoping he grows into a serviceable defender and can stay healthy because he is dynamic on offense and already lightyears better than Dennis shooting the ball.

I want to know what we get for Dennis because he has a ticket on Delta somewhere in his future.

Shooting less than 40% at high volume is not a good shooter.  He is a volume shooter and scorer.  Shoots under 40% in college.  How low will it be in the NBA?

7 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Shooting less than 40% at high volume is not a good shooter.  He is a volume shooter and scorer.  Shoots under 40% in college.  How low will it be in the NBA?

Where did he shoot less than 40% at?

25 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Give him a day. We are all upset right now. The protection of the pick bothers me more than selecting Trae.

I can agree with that. The protection shouldn’t be there but I’m excited for Trae in ATL. He could really be something special here.

8 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I've seen it posted on here on quite a few posts that he shot .398 in college.

Really... even if this is true, you’re basing this off .002 percent of a difference. I can’t deal with y’all tonight lol