• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Begining to look like Dennis is staying

Peoriabird

3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Dennis will be traded before the season starts.

I feel that he'll be traded as well.  Honestly, this recent anti-smear campaign actually strengthened my thinking in that regard.

Sadly, I'm expecting us to take a bad deal just to move him just like Howard deal.  When Slink negotiates a favorable trade, that'll surprise me.  I just don't think he has it in him.

My hope is that they wait.  I think the closer to the deadline the deal comes, the better it'll be for us.  If he trades him before the season, whoooo be gonna get fleeced.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I feel that he'll be traded as well.  Honestly, this recent anti-smear campaign actually strengthened my thinking in that regard.

Sadly, I'm expecting us to take a bad deal just to move him just like Howard deal.  When Slink negotiates a favorable trade, that'll surprise me.  I just don't think he has it in him.

My hope is that they wait.  I think the closer to the deadline the deal comes, the better it'll be for us.  If he trades him before the season, whoooo be gonna get fleeced.

Honestly, with Trae around, I think you have to get Dennis out of the locker room ASAP.  He will not be a good influence upon Trae, no matter what PR talk you see coming out of the Hawks organization.  Dennis is as much of a locker room issue as Dwight was, IMO.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Potential bet!!!! Can I get some action on this?

What do you have in mind?  If Dennis is here for the opening game of the season, you win and if he is dealt before then KB wins?  Winner gets to pick the other's avatar for a month?

I would personally want a bit of wiggle room if I were in KB's shoes to count it if the trade happened early and I'd want an out if the legal problems for Dennis turned into something much bigger but then I know I am sometimes wrong and so I have to give myself some room to play with.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

What do you have in mind?  If Dennis is here for the opening game of the season, you win and if he is dealt before then KB wins?  Winner gets to pick the other's avatar for a month?

I would personally want a bit of wiggle room if I were in KB's shoes to count it if the trade happened early and I'd want an out if the legal problems for Dennis turned into something much bigger but then I know I am sometimes wrong and so I have to give myself some room to play with.

There are so many things..maybe no more ceiticism of Schlenk by KB or something like that.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

There are so many things..maybe no more ceiticism of Schlenk by KB or something like that.

KB won't tske that bet, lol. Not when were in for 'Tank Thread v.2'

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Too harsh...we need KB's insight at times.

Maybe, self ban for 1 week, winner picks the week.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, GrimeyKidd said:

Hate to admit it but hes staying until an offer blows them away. Are you trying to trade him because you don't like him or are you trading him for value. From what ive read its the former. There is no way in hell I'm trading Dennis for anything less than a 1st rounder. Trading him just because "he will limit traes development blah blah blah" is dumb. We have no idea if Trae will be ready or how soon. . Let the rookie learn at his own pace then you give him the keys. For right now let Pierce do what he does with this team. 

I don't care if he was drafted top 5 let the man develop at his own pace. He does not HAVE to start right away. 

shhhhh...I'm trying to get a bet gonig! Don't blow it for me!

3 minutes ago, GrimeyKidd said:

Hate to admit it but hes staying until an offer blows them away. Are you trying to trade him because you don't like him or are you trading him for value. From what ive read its the former. There is no way in hell I'm trading Dennis for anything less than a 1st rounder. Trading him just because "he will limit traes development blah blah blah" is dumb. We have no idea if Trae will be ready or how soon. . Let the rookie learn at his own pace then you give him the keys. For right now let Pierce do what he does with this team. 

I don't care if he was drafted top 5 let the man develop at his own pace. He does not HAVE to start right away. 

Uh, having Dennis here isn't the only way to avoid turning the keys fully over to Rayford.

There are any number of dime-a-dozen guards we can install as the "starter" to avoid burning through Young.  Shiiiii, Shelvin Mack is out there for all the folks that miss him.

23 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Too harsh...we need KB's insight at times.

Girl, Really?

Heh, kidding.  I don't want to see anyone perma-banned.  I mean, you'd have to be a monster to deserve something like that ...

Oh Cmon

(hehe)

Maybe a day-bann?

• Like 1

Dennis will get his game face on and be the best teammate he can be because that’s the kind of guy Dennis truly is and he’s one of the hardest working guys out there.. not really but..

(he’s on the books for a while so make it work..I’m not taking a 2nd round pick for him he’s too good).

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Uh, having Dennis here isn't the only way to avoid turning the keys fully over to Rayford.

There are any number of dime-a-dozen guards we can install as the "starter" to avoid burning through Young.  Shiiiii, Shelvin Mack is out there for all the folks that miss him.

Girl, Really?

Heh, kidding.  I don't want to see anyone perma-banned.  I mean, you'd have to be a monster to deserve something like that ...

Oh Cmon

(hehe)

Maybe a day-bann?

If I had to switch avatar’s with @kg01 I’d just leave the site. Not worth it to me.. fakeass Notre Dame avatar..

Per Kevin Arnovitz, Travis Schlenk would do a back flip if he could get off Dennis's contract without including an asset to move him.

This should scare you, because Travis may actually consider attaching an asset just to move him.  It also shows that he does not see Dennis as an asset.  

I would take the bet, but I've already won the bet with sturt.  The bet with hazer is a lead pipe lock for me to win.  I'm going to win the bet with NBA Supes.  I've got to show some mercy on you guys at some point and just quit taking your hopes and dreams from you.  LOL!!