• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Begining to look like Dennis is staying

Peoriabird

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? what the hell u just pulled a phoebe from friends...they all love u now and hate me...wtf.. ? 

You missed the subtlety  of the 'we got our PG' shoulda have been 'their PG'  they wanted Trae baaaad. Mwhahaha

• Like 2

• Admin

Two teams in need of a pg are PHX and ORL ... there has got to be some package that we can get from one of them ... maybe Dudley (for salary cap purposes) and Chriss or Warren ... getting Ariza might mean Warren will now be avaiable ... not really much on Orlando I would want and I don't want BB.

• Moderators

As long as Dennis is a Hawk, I will be rooting for him to mature, develop and produce.  That doesn't mean I don't think our front office sent a pretty clear message by passing on the bigs and wings in this draft and drafting Young.  I don't think the two can play together on the floor successfully longterm so it is truly an "either or" scenario, IMO.  Having both for year when we will stink anyway isn't a problem but I'm skeptical the front office wants to split 48 minutes between them and then try to jam a square peg in a round hole by playing them together and having one defend wings and one (could be the same one) play off the ball during those minutes.