• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae Young defense is terribad

We knew that coming in but he does not quit so there is room to grow. I like he runs to the defensive end instead of moping after a missed shot by him or a teammate. Same thing when he gets knocked to the floor. No bitching about the hit; he gets up and runs back.

Just now, NBASupes said:

Trae Nash

Nash wasnt Nash until his 6th/7th year in the League, so we have to be patient. With that said, our SL sqaud can shoot worth a darn...We are waaaaaaay off..

5 hours ago, marco102 said:

Are you watching the games? I'm not saying this to be funny or anything, but the second half of last game Trae was faciliting much better, but everyone bricked on those opportunities.  At a minimum, he should have had 6 assists in the last game. 

He did that in straight garbage time.  You know that he was horrible in those first 3 quarters.  

I liked the pick, but I'm not making excuses for the guy at all.

Tonight, he's playing like he's supposed to be playing.  Still having problems converting at the rim though.

Commentators calling him unimpressive . .  and they're exactly right.

No excuses.

11 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

We knew that coming in but he does not quit so there is room to grow. I like he runs to the defensive end instead of moping after a missed shot by him or a teammate. Same thing when he gets knocked to the floor. No bitching about the hit; he gets up and runs back.

It's his off ball defense. That said, Spellman has been impressive defensively this game. He's much better at PF on defense than C at this point of his career. Like Trae, conditioning is needed 

5 minutes ago, mrhonline said:

Okay, I'll say it.  I really don't like watching Trae play when he doesn't have the ball in his hands.

It's because he's not moving around.   He's standing in the corner away from the action.

The one thing that concerned me about the guy last year at OU, when he was having problems, was that he seemed to lack the mental toughness to fight through it.  When you're shot isn't falling, you find other ways to affect thee game.  Lonzo Ball did just that last season.

No excuses for Trae.  He's young, but this is a man's league.  You better grow up fast, youngsta.