• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Agreed.  These announcers are too. :happy:

No, all you Trae nut huggers are really comical at this point. Scrub is flat out scrubbing it up in three games so far but the Trae cheering section won't even criticize him. I mean did I miss the part where he got anointed as Jesus Christ? Is he above any criticism because people gotta believe in something with this sorry franchise?

• Like 1

Just now, Sothron said:

No, all you Trae nut huggers are really comical at this point. Scrub is flat out scrubbing it up in three games so far but the Trae cheering section won't even criticize him. I mean did I miss the part where he got anointed as Jesus Christ? Is he above any criticism because people gotta believe in something with this sorry franchise?

Trae is the new Horford.   Al didn't get any criticism for about 6 years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

That's not the reality of what's going on.

You're so angry about the situation that you've gone completely off the reservation, mayne.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I hate to say this . . . but Pierce may have to shut Trae down, in order to preserve his confidence.   When I say shut him down, I mean . . do exactly like Dallas is doing, and not play Trae in Las Vegas.

Not a bad strategy. 

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I hate to say this . . . but Pierce may have to shut Trae down, in order to preserve his confidence.   When I say shut him down, I mean . . do exactly like Dallas is doing, and not play Trae in Las Vegas.

Meh, he's in a shooting slump. Gotta shoot his way out of it.

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Yeah, Trae is playing with 0 confidence.  He looks overwhelmed.

I liked the pick but he isn't playing like the player at Oklahoma.  He has the ability to make these shots he's just playing scared.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Why? He ain't starting over Dennis?