• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

Just now, AHF said:

That is obvious.  Kid needs to really improve or he is going to be out of the league.  Just shooting efficiently while putting effort in on D would go a long way.

Hope he does. 2nd round pick is not a huge risk though.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's not the reality of what's going on.

You're so angry about the situation that you've gone completely off the reservation, mayne.

Not a bad strategy. 

I'm being serious. The people who supported that pick haven't said a single negative thing about how truly terrible Law 2.0 has been so far in action. You can't say I'm being unreasonable when his literal play on the court has been absolutely beyond terrible.

• Moderators
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Doncic isn't playing because he hasn't completed his buyout with Real Madrid, he needs a FIBA clearance letter, a physical then sign his rookie contract before he can even practice.

Not to mention he played almost twice as many games as the college kids and finished his season 2 months later.  Apples to oranges here.

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

He's small, he's not explosive, and defenders have no problem putting their bodies on him. I'm not sure how you get someone like that easy shots. He has virtually no experience playing off the ball.

He's going to have to bulk up . . . and watch tape of Damon Stoudamire, who was only 5-10.

• Moderators
Just now, Buzzard said:

Hope he does. 2nd round pick is not a huge risk though.

Agreed.  You expect 2nd round picks to wash out.  The earlier the pick, the greater the need to fulfill expectations.

Just now, Sothron said:

I'm being serious. The people who supported that pick haven't said a single negative thing about how truly terrible Law 2.0 has been so far in action. You can't say I'm being unreasonable when his literal play on the court has been absolutely beyond terrible.

I supported the pick, and I've been all over Trae.  He can't play like this under any circumstances.

• Like 4

Refs not calling any fouls against Trae. The world vs. Trae Young..This dude is polarizing as hell atm..That "next Steph Cuury" talk didnt help.....Its not gonna get any easier.