• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

We look better with Jent coaching yeah?  At least some semblance of a framework and gameplan.  Playing Collins healthy minutes is a pretty good strategy if they’re trying to win.  I think the team needs one.

Trae getting his legs.  As a 30 foot shooter I’m seeing too many FT misses though.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RWF said:

Dorsey does seem jealous of Trae and his 'green light' way of jacking up 3s.

lol. Trae and Collins have a connection. Thats all that matters. Hell, Dorsey might not even be here for the whole rebuild..

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . even the announcers are talking about Dorsey not passing.  Trae had his hand up for the ball, and Dorsey didn't even look his way.

At least he scored at the buzzer on a nice drive.

That doesn't make up for it.  I mean, cmon dude.  You're a year2 guy.  You're gonna get your minutes and shots regardless.

Dorsey look at Trae

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . even the announcers are talking about Dorsey not passing.  Trae had his hand up for the ball, and Dorsey didn't even look his way.

At least he scored at the buzzer on a nice drive.

Oh he saw Trae. He just wasn't going to pass. smh

• Like 2

The way Trae Young sees things on the court is elite.  It's like how a quarterback reads the field in football.  He anticipates what those around him are doing.  

His shot selection is terrible though.

• Like 2

Just now, KB21 said:

The way Trae Young sees things on the court is elite.  It's like how a quarterback reads the field in football.  He anticipates what those around him are doing.  

His shot selection is terrible though.

Agreed.

*gasp* Is this the start of a kgKBToys unholy alliance?

I know, I'm scared too.

• Like 2

Having a game plan in Vegas under Jent was by design, Pierce already telegraphed this is how they were going to do it. I’m a huge Jent fan, so I’m no apologist on that front. Ice Très should have double digit assists already, great job finding the open man who inevitably misses. 

• Like 4

I’m in the monirity but I like Dorsey.  Nice bounce to his step.  He’s gonna live or die playing his Jamal Crawford-like game.  Why pass the ball if you feel like your shot is there?

Vlade photobombing on the phone discussing a horrible deal I’m sure.

• Like 1