• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

Hawks need to send Trae to the hoods of ATL to hoop for the rest of the summer.  Have them dudes knock him around and talk crap to him.  He needs that mental toughness.  They will continue to try to punk him all year, if he doesn't show the right amount of toughness.

A guy like Patrick Beverly would flat up eat him for dinner, even worse than what he did with Lonzo Ball.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DBac said:

I will say Trae's gonna need another ball handler and refine his offball skills. Wish Bembry was here, maybe he helps generate some (more) open looks for Trae and this slump doesn't happen.

Or how about some actual screen plays called for him.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks need to send Trae to the hoods of ATL to hoop for the rest of the summer.  Have them dudes knock him around and talk crap to him.  He needs that mental toughness.  They will continue to try to punk him all year, if he doesn't show the right amount of toughness.

A guy like Patrick Beverly would flat up eat him for dinner, even worse than what he did with Lonzo Ball.

I would trade shro for Beverly yesterday if I could. That'd be an ideal mentor for him imo

• Like 2

The problem is we have no offensive sets in order to run a sufficient half court offense. 

It doesn't take a lot to run Horns or some other sets. With Young struggling so much, I'd rather play to his strengths and run a structured offense where the game is a bit more predictable.

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

I would trade shro for Beverly yesterday if I could. That'd be an ideal mentor for him imo

With the way Trae tossed Grayson's arm bar off, I don't think he will get punked. Him vs Dennis could make for some interesting and testy practice match ups,

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Spellman reminds me of a less athletic, but smarter version of Josh Smith.  I have no concerns about him at all.

If his college stats are any indication, he shoots the ball way better than Smith, All effort to which makes him so much fun to watch.

• Like 2