• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I know but....

Buzzard

46 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'll pass on Boogie. Teams isn't structured for that. 

I like Cousins a lot; but tend to agree with @AHFthat who ever gets him needs to be prepared to sit on him for an extended period. Even if he plays this season, it will quite possibly be with limited minutes and no back to backs for at least half the season.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I like Cousins a lot; but tend to agree with @AHFthat who ever gets him needs to be prepared to sit on him for an extended period. Even if he plays this season, it will quite possibly be with limited minutes and no back to backs for at least half the season.

I don't know about his injury.  However, he struggled in SacTown with a team that wasn't playoff bound.   He'd struggle here. 

'

37 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I don't know about his injury.  However, he struggled in SacTown with a team that wasn't playoff bound.   He'd struggle here. 

'

No biggie. You are not putting the time in to know a lot these days. Kind of like comparing trading Monta Ellis and Dorrell Wright to trading John Collins.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

It isn't a reason to throw in the towel on him - just a typical recovery path for that injury.  Year 1 is usually rough.